Thread: Hello

Hello

Hello My name is Mark Ostruszka, I live in the US and in the state Of Michigan. I have been involved in the BOINC projects for a while and was looking for something

a little more interactive seems at this point in time that I may have found it in the examination of Vesta. Well I hope that I can provide something valuable to this site ,

as it is more interactive than BOINC. I got involved with BOINC several years ago in the Project Seti@Home and that is how i got started in my study of space things in general.

It is a pleasure to be here and I hope to be of value to the project

Hello and thank you for all help present and future

Mark Ostruszka

Hello, Mark, thanks for joining us and welcome here! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them. We're here to help.

If you want, you can also introduce yourself in the general introduction thread for the CosmoQuest/Bad Astronomy and Universe Today Forum.

Welcome aboard Mark!

Welcome aboard, Mark! I'm glad you've found your way here and look forward to engaging with you!

Make yourself at home and enjoy participating in some citizen science!

Images Rigestration

I say you thanks for allowing us signatures for our images because without signature no one knows who are the eddied of this image so I think you did a good job and like me number of peoples like your idea because mostly peoples use it like their business and they get large amount of money from doing this business.