Thread: The astronomical Journal article, Ice Hunter, details.

The astronomical Journal article, Ice Hunter, details.

Hy to everybody,
    I found this article : http://iopscience.iop.org/1538-3881/145/4/96 tiltled:"2011 HM102: DISCOVERY OF A HIGH-INCLINATION L5 NEPTUNE TROJAN IN THE SEARCH FOR A POST-PLUTO NEW HORIZONS TARGET " .
    In the authors line, the last name is Ice hunter with affiliation: See Appendix A for list of contributing Ice Hunters.
    I wonder if it were possible to watch the entire article in free way without violating any copyright law or at least publicating in free way only the appendix A for list contributing Ice hunters.
    Many thanks for the eventual reply and i'm sorry if it were just considered in other part of the forum.
    Cheers Gonano.
    Last edited by gonano; 2013-Apr-10 at 02:40 PM.

Thank you for sharing this article! I'll ask the team for information about this list of contributing Ice Hunters.

By the way, the Minor Planet Center lists the object (2011 HM102) here.

I thought that AJ was free? Anyway, here's Appendix A. I think that only those who submitted a real name could be listed.

A list of the users who contributed to the recovery of 2011 HM102 through the Ice Hunters citizen science project:
    A. Agbedor, A. Assioli, E. Baeten, T. D. Beer, P. Bel, M. C. Blanaru, M. Bovingdon, P. Brayshaw, T. Brydon, D. Cameron, J. Campos, E. Conseil, M. Cotton, C. Cripps, A. Crouthamel, J. Dadesky, J. M. Dawey, T. Demko, L. Dinsdale, G. Dung- worth, A. Duvall, A. Erena, R. Evans, P. Fitch, R. Frasier, R. Gagliano, B. Gilbert, A. Gillis, V. Gonano, F. Helk, F. Henriquez, M. Herrenbruck, J. Herridge, D. Herron, T. Hodge, S. Ivanchenko, M. Kelp, C. Kindel, J. Koopmans, H. Krawczyk, A. Lamperti, D. V. Lessen, S. Li, N. Macklem, M. H. Massuda, A. Maya, M. T. Mazzucato, K. McCoy, P. A. McDonald, R. Mideke, G. Mitchell, V. Mottino, D. O’Connor, M. Olga, N. N. Paklin, A. Pandey, C. Panek, E. R. Pearsall, K. Pidgley, S. Pogrebenko, B. Replogle, J. Riley, K. Roovers, C. Schlesinger, T. Sieben, P. D. Stewart, S. R. Taylor, J. Thebarge, H. Turner, R. H.B. Velthuis, P. Verdelis, E. Walravens, B. Way, B. Wyatt, A. Zane, M. Zehner, and D. R. Zeigler.

Many thanks to Kmasterdo, Astrostu and the team for ready and kindly replies.
    I saw the MPEC about 2011 HM102 sometimes ago.
    Thanks for this information too.
    It could be usefull for who didn't yet read this MPEC, in my opinion.
    Cheers Gonano.

The original article can be seen as a pdf file:

http://www.dtm.ciw.edu/users/sheppar...Parker2013.pdf

Great work everyone!

Al

Thanks for the list of Ice Hunters and for sharing the entire article.

Great!!!
    Cheers Gonano.

Nice!

You really believe that?