Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 60

Thread: ET UFO's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin USA
    Posts
    2,656

    ET UFO's

    Yahoo has a video about the supression of ET's In the picture is exactly what I saw about 24 years ago, flying over my house.

    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-pl...7111.html?vp=1

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    566
    The video in your link is down.
    Do you have another source with video by any chance?
    A quick youtube search didn't yield any.

    You can PM me if you like, since the mods will probably not allow this thread, at least not here.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by NoChoice View Post
    The video in your link is down.....
    Works for me.
    Out there: Former Sen. Mike Gravel says White House suppressing evidence of ETs
    Considering some of the bizarre things some US legislators believe, I doubt there is anything here.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,406
    Quote Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
    Yahoo has a video about the supression of ET's In the picture is exactly what I saw about 24 years ago, flying over my house.

    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-pl...7111.html?vp=1
    Are you saying you believe UFOs are alien in origin? What is your stance here?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Peters Creek, Alaska
    Posts
    12,323
    Copernicus,

    As suggested in a previous post, I have moved this thread to the Conspiracy Theories forum, where it seems most appropriate. While the crux of your comment about the linked page was to say it showed exactly what you saw, that page contained no specific picture of what you saw. Rather, it contained a video about the suppression of ETs, which puts it squarely in CT arena. If you can find and refer to a specific image for a more general (non-CT) discussion, we can see about moving the thread out of the CT forum.
    Forum Rules►  ◄FAQ►  ◄ATM Forum Advice►  ◄Conspiracy Advice
    Click http://cosmoquest.org/forum/images/buttons/report-40b.png to report a post (even this one) to the moderation team.


    Man is a tool-using animal. Nowhere do you find him without tools; without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all. ó Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin USA
    Posts
    2,656
    Quote Originally Posted by PetersCreek View Post
    Copernicus,

    As suggested in a previous post, I have moved this thread to the Conspiracy Theories forum, where it seems most appropriate. While the crux of your comment about the linked page was to say it showed exactly what you saw, that page contained no specific picture of what you saw. Rather, it contained a video about the suppression of ETs, which puts it squarely in CT arena. If you can find and refer to a specific image for a more general (non-CT) discussion, we can see about moving the thread out of the CT forum.
    The following image is similar to the one in the heading for the yahoo article.

    http://images.search.yahoo.com/image...r=ush1-finance

    I personally don't believe extraterrestrials could be here.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
    The following image is similar to the one in the heading for the yahoo article.

    http://images.search.yahoo.com/image...r=ush1-finance

    I personally don't believe extraterrestrials could be here.
    You saw a few planes flying in a delta formation, over your house, 24 years ago?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    8,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
    The following image is similar to the one in the heading for the yahoo article.

    http://images.search.yahoo.com/image...r=ush1-finance

    I personally don't believe extraterrestrials could be here.
    The Salem photo was taken through a window, and probably shows the reflection of lights inside the building. Is that what you saw?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    4,985
    Quote Originally Posted by article linked in the OP
    Gravel is one of six former congress representatives who were paid $20,000 by the UFO advocacy group Paradigm Research to participate in a Congressional-style Citizen Hearing on Disclosure in Washington this week, where witness after witness has presented first-hand accounts of UFO sightings and extraterrestrial visits.
    yeah, seems perfectly unbiased..

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,129
    awesome. the same old blurry, shakey, over-exposed and under-exposed photographs that have been marched out in front of us since the 1950s.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    8,510
    Here's a whole fleet of UFO's photographed over London, through glass, with the same explanation;
    http://wordlesstech.com/wp-content/u...he-rainbow.jpg

    and another, even more similar to the Salem image, also taken over London;
    http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/4...103f35ad80.jpg
    Last edited by eburacum45; 2013-May-13 at 12:00 PM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin USA
    Posts
    2,656
    This article is very similar if not exactly what I saw. Oddly it was the same time period.

    http://armageddononline.org/ex-nasa-...rs/#comment-11
    The moment an instant lasted forever, we were destined for the leading edge of eternity.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    13,027
    I canít think of the exact cause, but looking at the image they look like reflections of some kind, the type of thing that would seem to suddenly move.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As above, so below

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin USA
    Posts
    2,656
    I know you can't read my mind, but I was outside, at the edge of a small Wisconsin town. I don't see how a reflection could be seen in the sky almost directly above me. The weird thing is the photo they have is 1990. The same time period I saw, what I saw. I don't believe in aliens on earth because I think the distances are too far. Although a probe may be possible.
    The moment an instant lasted forever, we were destined for the leading edge of eternity.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    The beautiful north coast (Ohio)
    Posts
    48,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
    I know you can't read my mind, but I was outside, at the edge of a small Wisconsin town. I don't see how a reflection could be seen in the sky almost directly above me. The weird thing is the photo they have is 1990. The same time period I saw, what I saw. I don't believe in aliens on earth because I think the distances are too far. Although a probe may be possible.
    Copernicus

    I can only speak for myself, though I suspect others will agree.

    I don't doubt that you saw what you saw. But as you said, we can't read your mind, and there is absolutely nothing you can say that will convince me that you saw ETs (probes or manned or whatever). I also suspect that there is absolutely nothing that anyone is going to say or post here that will convince you that your interpretation is incorrect.

    Unless the eyewitness is me, eyewitness testimony by itself will never convince me of ETIs.
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

    All moderation in purple - The rules

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin USA
    Posts
    2,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    Copernicus

    I can only speak for myself, though I suspect others will agree.

    I don't doubt that you saw what you saw. But as you said, we can't read your mind, and there is absolutely nothing you can say that will convince me that you saw ETs (probes or manned or whatever). I also suspect that there is absolutely nothing that anyone is going to say or post here that will convince you that your interpretation is incorrect.

    Unless the eyewitness is me, eyewitness testimony by itself will never convince me of ETIs.
    Agreed!
    The moment an instant lasted forever, we were destined for the leading edge of eternity.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin USA
    Posts
    2,656
    I did find a reference to this on wikipedia. I was not aware it was such a phenomena. Interesting that most people reported it as being silent. Apparently the photo itself is a hoax.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_UFO_wave
    The moment an instant lasted forever, we were destined for the leading edge of eternity.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin USA
    Posts
    2,656
    Apparently there is a supposedly secret aircraft, not verified or acknowledged, called the TR-3, that is similar to what I saw. https://www.matrixdisclosure.com/tr-3b-black-triangle/
    The moment an instant lasted forever, we were destined for the leading edge of eternity.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin USA
    Posts
    2,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
    Apparently there is a supposedly secret aircraft, not verified or acknowledged, called the TR-3, that is similar to what I saw. https://www.matrixdisclosure.com/tr-3b-black-triangle/
    This article states the craft can remove or counteract 89 percent of the force of gravity. Is there any physics basis for this
    The moment an instant lasted forever, we were destined for the leading edge of eternity.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    Unless the eyewitness is me, eyewitness testimony by itself will never convince me of ETIs.
    And honestly, even if the eyewitness were me, it would have to be a remarkable encounter for me to persuaded. I know how easy it is to misinterpret something seen in the sky, even if I'm the one seeing it. Even if I weren't able to explain it, I'd assume that whatever I saw more likely had some mundane explanation than an extraterrestrial visit. Lights wouldn't do it; it would have to be close enough for me to see a spacecraft, and even then, I'd be more likely to assume an experimental human craft of some kind, unless I actually saw aliens or something else incontrovertible.
    Conserve energy. Commute with the Hamiltonian.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
    I don't believe in aliens on earth because I think the distances are too far.
    Too far for what?

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin USA
    Posts
    2,656
    Quote Originally Posted by stutefish View Post
    Too far for what?
    Too far to get anything but a probe with computers from one star to our sun. Or frozen microbes.
    The moment an instant lasted forever, we were destined for the leading edge of eternity.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Posts
    1,677
    For claimed ufo photos that are explained as indoor lighting or light fixtures reflecting off of a window, those should be very easy to reproduce.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    14,877
    Did you find the reference on this forum? I think Eburacum45 linked to this a few years ago: https://www.smh.com.au/world/mysteri...727-1hzzn.html

    Of course the confession could be as fake as the UFO is claimed to be.
    ____________
    "Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side." -- Frank Zappa
    "Your right to hold an opinion is not being contested. Your expectation that it be taken seriously is." -- Jason Thompson
    "This is really very simple, but unfortunately it's very complicated." -- publius

    Moderator comments in this color | Get moderator attention using the lower left icon:
    Recommended reading: Forum Rules * Forum FAQs * Conspiracy Theory Advice * Alternate Theory Advocates Advice

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin USA
    Posts
    2,656
    Quote Originally Posted by slang View Post
    Did you find the reference on this forum? I think Eburacum45 linked to this a few years ago: https://www.smh.com.au/world/mysteri...727-1hzzn.html

    Of course the confession could be as fake as the UFO is claimed to be.
    I found the links today by looking up ufo belgium, i believe.
    The moment an instant lasted forever, we were destined for the leading edge of eternity.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Posts
    1,677
    Unless the eyewitness is me, eyewitness testimony by itself will never convince me of ETIs.
    That gave me a good chuckle Swift, I like it! I've never seen anything that I'd describe as a ufo myself and I spend a lot of time outside, never seen a tornado either though one blew down my brother's house. "Seeing is believing" in the case of ufos is most definitely the ultimate requirement. It's convinced many a witness ;-)

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    The beautiful north coast (Ohio)
    Posts
    48,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacedude View Post
    Unless the eyewitness is me, eyewitness testimony by itself will never convince me of ETIs.
    That gave me a good chuckle Swift, I like it! I've never seen anything that I'd describe as a ufo myself and I spend a lot of time outside, never seen a tornado either though one blew down my brother's house. "Seeing is believing" in the case of ufos is most definitely the ultimate requirement. It's convinced many a witness ;-)
    I don't know why you think that's funny. I'm perfectly serious.

    I've never seen anything that remotely made me think of an ETI. But I'm open minded enough to think that it is possible that I might someday see such a thing. I highly doubt it, but it is possible. But until I do, the evidence that is available is far from convincing to me that aliens have or are visiting the Earth.

    Personally, I think it is more likely (but still extremely unlikely) that a UFO will land at the UN, the aliens will get out and say hello to the people of Earth, and all of this will be broadcast on TV. But that I think is more likely than me seeing something that convinces me of their existence, but there is no physical evidence of the event. I acknowledge it is possible, but I doubt it.

    I also have never seen tornado in person. But they are extremely well documented, there is plenty of physical evidence for them, and they are well explained by science. There is nothing extraordinary about believing in tornadoes. Actually, I don't "believe" in them, it is not a question of belief; I clearly understand that they exist.

    I don't believe in ETIs visiting Earth, just like I don't believe in ghosts or angels or fairy folks.
    Last edited by Swift; 2018-Jul-06 at 12:51 AM.
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

    All moderation in purple - The rules

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    16,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    I also have never seen tornado in person. But they are extremely well documented, there is plenty of physical evidence for them, and they are well explained by science. There is nothing extraordinary about believing in tornadoes. Actually, I don't "believe" in them, it is not a question of belief; I clearly understand that they exist.
    A believer in the UFO Extraterrestrial Hypothesis once asked me why I believe in Antarctica, given that I had never seen it.
    I pointed out that I had actually seen it, but would believe in it even if I hadn't because the "Antarctica Hypothesis" has great explanatory power - its consistent application explained many reports and images that would otherwise be inexplicable, and it makes useful and checkable predictions about what people will experience and observe if they travel to high southern latitudes. The problem with the ETH is that there is no unitary version with explanatory power - it's in a constant state of modification, complication and obfuscation, as its proponents attempt to bend it into some useful form.

    Grant Hutchison
    Blog

    Note:
    During life, we all develop attitudes and strategies to make our interactions with others more pleasant and useful. If I mention mine here, those comments can apply only to myself, my experiences and my situation. Such remarks cannot and should not be construed as dismissing, denigrating, devaluing or criticizing any different attitudes and strategies that other people have evolved as a result of their different situation and different experiences.

  29. #29
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Posts
    1,677
    I don't know why you think that's funny. I'm perfectly serious.
    Referring to : "Unless the eyewitness is me, eyewitness testimony by itself will never convince me of ETIs.

    Oh I understand that you were being serious, it just hit me in my funny bone of irony. By saying you would be convinced by your own eye witness experience you automatically join the not to be believed club.

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    The beautiful north coast (Ohio)
    Posts
    48,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacedude View Post
    By saying you would be convinced by your own eye witness experience you automatically join the not to be believed club.
    This is probably approaching the beating-a-dead-horse stage, but I'm continuing the beating.

    No, I did not say I would be convinced by my own eye witness experience; I said it was possible. But I also said it was highly unlikely - highly unlikely that I will experience such an event, and that it would convince me.

    But I've also learned that making absolute claims about one's future behavior ("Oh, I'd never fall for that!"), tends to get one in trouble. I don't think people really know how they will react to a completely unknown situation till they experience it. I also felt that by making an absolute claim about my possible reaction to such a thing, that my own eyewitnessing wouldn't convince me, I was unfairly invalidating Copernicus' experience.
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

    All moderation in purple - The rules

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •