Hey, everyone. As part of the CosmoQuest weekly email newsletter, I announce upcoming Hangouts on Air for the week. (For a week-like thing that starts on a Wednesday, in any case.) I thought I'd share that here as well!

• Thursday, August 15 @ 1pm PDT - Dawn Hangout: Ceres: Icy World Revealed? - Join us tomorrow for a special Hangout all about asteroid/dwarf planet Ceres. Special guests will be Britney Schmidt of the Georgia Institute of Technology and Julie Castillo-Rogez of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
  • Friday, August 16 @ 12pm PDT - Weekly Space Hangout - Fraser Cain hosts a team of astronomers, space journalists, and science aficionados bring you this week’s top stories in space and astronomy.
  • Sunday, August 18 @ 9pm PDT - Virtual Star Party - In partnership with Universe Today, we bring you a weekly tour of the wonders of the night sky thanks to a team of astronomers willing to share their telescope views with you. As always, this event is weather dependent and subject to a time change depending on conditions.
  • Monday, August 19 @ 12pm PDT - Astronomy Cast - Fraser Cain and Pamela Gay record an episode of Astronomy Cast live on Google Hangouts and, afterwards, take your questions about space and astronomy.
  • Wednesday, August 21 @ 4pm PDT - Learning Space - Learning Space is a weekly show about astronomy and science education and outreach.

The html version of the whole newsletter is here. Thanks!