Thread: A=1, B=2...Z=26 is Simple(6,74) English(7,74) Gematria(8,74): GOOD=7__4

Lightbulb A=1, B=2...Z=26 is Simple(6,74) English(7,74) Gematria(8,74): GOOD=7__4

The spoken word is directly connected to the written word which is a product of its alphabet which are geometrical shapes that have a specific numerical order that is non-coincidental/designed and is connected to nature/science. Or simply...

Speech is connected to writing which is connected to its alphabet which is also number which is connected to nature.

The English language may appear to be arbitrary to those who believe in randomness, but its history proves that it has been carefully designed with connections to nature, religion and history. Its Roman Alphabet is very Euclidean and simpler than the Greek, Hebrew, and Arabic alphabets for example. These ancient alphabets preceded the separate Hindu-Arabic numerals (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) that are now in use worldwide and began to appear in the 8th century. (Leonardo Fibonacci introduced them to Europe c. 1300.) Greek, Roman, Hebrew, and Arabic all used their alphabet to double as numerals. The 7 Roman Numerals did not have a simple code to them, i.e. I=1, V=5, X=10, L=50, C=100, D=500, M=1000. But Greek, Hebrew, and Arabic all had/have the same alphanumeric code/cipher of (the equivalent in English) A-J=1-10, K-R=20-90, S-Z=100-800. See...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_isopsephy , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gematria (Hebrew) , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abjad_numerals

Because of the separate numerical system that's now been in-effect in the West for ~700 years, very few think of the alphabet as being numbers, but yet they often use it as such. Let me provide some reasons for this...

A)
    B)
    C)
    D)

As you see in this common example, A=1, B=2, C=3, D=4. We subconsciously recognize this code all the time and now the readers of this post will begin to recognize gematria in their conscious mind. The English(7,74) language/alphabet has the following code...

A=1 B2 C3 D4 E5 F6 G7 H8 I9 J10 K11 L12 M13 N14 O15 or zerO P16 Q17 R18 S19 T20 U21 V22 W23 X24 Y25 Z26

Notice that the only irregularity in the simplest possible alphanumeric code is the circle: O can either be the 15th letter or a zero. It's like an ace in cards: it's either a 1 or 11; it's not a 'wild card', it's one or the other. The proof for this is when you start with a number and convert it to letters, i.e. 407: 4=D, a zero equals what letter?, 7=G. 407=D?G; that certainly doesn't look right. Note that when almost everyone pronounces "407", they say, "Four hundred and seven" or "Four-O-seven". Very few would say, "Four-zero-seven". The circle O appears to remain the circle, i.e. 407=DOG. I would indicate this dual code of O as 407=D_G.

simple=74=S19+I9+M13+P16+L12+E5
    English=74=E5+N14+G7+L12+I9+S19+H8
    gematria=74=G7+E5+M13+A1+T20+R18+I9+A1

Note how these converge(74) on the point(74) of #74; note how they connect(74) between(74) themselves. This is the ancient law of gematria: words/names/phrases with a similar sum have a connection. But this actually Step #2 of any language's gematria(8,74), Step #1 is simply counting the numbers of letters in a word/name/phrase and giving it symbolic meaning...

a=1
    bi=2
    tri=3
    quad=4
    penta=5
    Liberty(7) Bell(4): 7/4=July 4th
    E PLURIBUS UNUM(13): the 13 Original United States

There's alot more to this. Because of the very strict rules of this forum not allowing any mention of religion(74=R18+E5+L12+I9+O+N14) or G-d(7_4), I haven't discussed the wide use of gematria historically in sacred scriptures. If anyone is interested in that, google it - it's all over the Internet. I'm concerned about the linguistic science of gematria and its power(77)ful connection to other sciences(77) like astronomy...

science=58=S19+C3+I9+E5+N14+C3+E5
    design=58=D4+E5+S19+I9+G7+N14
    star (arts)=58=S19+T20+A1+R18
    astro=58=A1+S19+T20+R18+O

Note: Many when they're first exposed to gematria(8,74) react by dismissing it as "numerology". It's not. Gematria can be used by numerologists, but a numerologist can also use your height & weight and that doesn't make your height & weight numerology. A numerologist can use your area code & zip code, but that doesn't make your area code & zip code numerology.
    Last edited by Brad Watson; 2014-Sep-01 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Watson View Post
    <snip>
    The English language may appear to be arbitrary to those who believe in randomness, but its history proves that it has been carefully designed with connections to nature, religion and history.
    Brad Watson,

I fail to see what this has to do with Open Source Projects and Coding. It looks a lot like you trying to spam your non-mainstream ideas all over this forum. Please confine your stuff to your ATM thread.
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

All moderation in purple - The rules