Thread: Image/Crater Count

Image/Crater Count

Hi Guys, Thanks for the new format, it has many improvements. And now comes the "but" sandwich. Are we going to get our individual image and crater counts back with the gallery? I know it's not critical to accomplishing the task, "but" it's the only personal feed-back some may receive all year. Glad to be part of CosmoQuest; Dave H

Never mind, I figured the above out for myself. Click on Account and then follow the prompts. "I knew that"!

As of yesterday. Galleries were put in a place where users could find (on the app page on the bottom of the controls panel to the left of the question mark). There are a few more things that are getting added throughout the month as I get them done. Let me know if I forget something important (its likely)

I found the gallery in Vesta Mappers but only the counter is showing and none picture, still great work a like the new look!

P.D.: What is the new "blanket" feature in the tools? I can't find info for what is for.
    Last edited by Shigeru; 2015-Jan-13 at 09:53 PM.

Its a new feature. It shouldn't have been added to Live yet. Ignore it.

Was thinking something like that

No problem, keep that good work

I guess this falls under image and probably asked before. At what Altitude are these images taken? Is Mars done Mapping? are we going to have Ceres to Map?