Thread: Cross Platform development suggestion

Cross Platform development suggestion

I want to create an application which will be cross platform.

I know C#, WPF and native Android development, but I don't want to create an application all over again for each platform.
    I wanted to ask for your recommendations for a cross platform framework for the client side.

I was suggested to use Ionic, and was told that I should also learn AngularJS as a prerequisite for Ionic. However, I don't know Javascript and I'm not a big fan of dynamic languages in general. I heard of Xamarin which lets you develop using C# which is perfect for me but it's not free.

Do you might have a recommendation for a cross platform framework for mobile development which uses a static language (maybe Java) which is also free?

Hey Yonatan,

I suggest you that you should checkout some Online Help from some Good website that is dealing with the Source Codes and Apps developments. I personally used BrightNewt and Codes News that would be the best ones you can check..

Hey

you need to be pretty smart for this as you have to need a expert advice but that will cost you some high $$. In my suggestion checkout online help as that would be great and will not cost you hard. Chekout BrightNewt that would be a good help for you.
    Best of luck for your App !!

Phone gap, Xamarin, Titanium, Ionic, Sencha Touch etc are some useful cross platform frameworks you can use.

For more info, you can read about cross platform frameworks: http://www.agileinfoways.com/uncateg...ing-technique/

Closed because the thread is a spammer magnet
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

All moderation in purple - The rules