Thread: Disappearing material

Smile Disappearing material

Hello. I have asked questions in the past..but they do not now show up on my list?

What might have happened?

Thank you
    G

Can you be a little more specific: which list? What did you do exactly to get that list?

Moderator comments in this color | Get moderator attention using the lower left icon:
    Recommended reading: Forum Rules * Forum FAQs * Conspiracy Theory Advice * Alternate Theory Advocates Advice

Click on the My Profile link, then on Find Latest Posts. You should be able to look back through all your posts, are some of them missing?

ETA: I think I was able to see links to all 219 of your posts. Were there others?

"Find Latest Started Threads" gives 144 results.

https://forum.cosmoquest.org/search....vBForum_Thread

(Which with 219 posts total makes it seem like you are not very active even in threads you start.)
    Measure once, cut twice. Practice makes perfect.
    Yes, Einstein said "It should be possible to explain the laws of physics to a barmaid", and he made some good Gedanken experiments. That doesn't mean one can simply drink a few beers, tell a story that makes 'sense', and go ask for a Nobel prize.

Quote Originally Posted by grapes View Post
    Click on the My Profile link, then on Find Latest Posts. You should be able to look back through all your posts, are some of them missing?

ETA: I think I was able to see links to all 219 of your posts. Were there others?
    Thank you. When I click on 'Gorn' which is the second button..I used to see all my posts..but I did the 'My Profile' thing..latest's post's..I found my previous post's. That's good.

Did you write them in invisible ink?

Quote Originally Posted by KaiYeves View Post
    Did you write them in invisible ink?
    Or perhaps invisible electrons.
    As above, so below