Thread: Future science

Future science

Can someone help me create a timeline of future inventions with each year having one invention,from 2017 to 2050. It doesn't have to be complex but nothing silly. I'm looking for creative ideas. One for every year from now until 2050.

2017 - A machine that does your homework for you, so you don't have to be bothered by being creative yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximum7 View Post
    Can someone help me create a timeline of future inventions with each year having one invention,from 2017 to 2050. It doesn't have to be complex but nothing silly. I'm looking for creative ideas. One for every year from now until 2050.
    Help yourself. Link below:

https://forum.cosmoquest.org/showthr...-or-inventions

Seriously, if I coueld predict even one, I would be working on it, not doing this !

Quote Originally Posted by Maximum7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mendenhall View Post
    Help yourself. Link below:

https://forum.cosmoquest.org/showthr...-or-inventions

Seriously, if I coueld predict even one, I would be working on it, not doing this !
    Maximum7,

This is the second thread you've started on virtually the exact same topic. It would be very helpful if you gave a little more information about this, particularly why you are doing this and why you want other people's help. Are you writing a novel, doing a homework assignment, or are you looking for investment opportunities? Are you just looking for things that sound plausible, or do you seriously think people here can predict the future?
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

All moderation in purple - The rules

Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    or do you seriously think people here can predict the future?
    ...and do you believe those of us who seriously CAN predict the future are going to suddenly stop being quiet about it because you asked?

Quote Originally Posted by JCoyote View Post
    ...and do you believe those of us who seriously CAN predict the future are going to suddenly stop being quiet about it because you asked?
    Of course! Just click on the 'share' button.

Eventually cars made of cheese will be invented, but I don't know which year.....maybe Tuesday...?

This isn't a joke thread and the OP hasn't been active since posting it. Closed.
    Forum Rules►  ◄FAQ►  ◄ATM Forum Advice►  ◄Conspiracy Advice
    Click http://cosmoquest.org/forum/images/buttons/report-40b.png to report a post (even this one) to the moderation team.

Man is a tool-using animal. Nowhere do you find him without tools; without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all. Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)