Thread: Advice for an physics space journey through a youtube channel

Advice for an physics space journey through a youtube channel

Hello my name is Marios Ashikkis and i am 16.Because i have read a lot of books about space astronomy cosmology i came with an idea to create a youtube channel where i am going to talk about recent space news,recent discoveries makes q&a .But i need advice and someone that it can help me more with something more than some words because all of this needs great planning.Hopefully i have my twins brother next me in this journey.My goal is to teach to everyone everything i know about the world out there and i want to inspire teens to follow their dreams amd choose a rode study sciences.Also i want to create this channel also because i hesitate to choose between to study cosmology and space system enginnering and that journey will lead me to an answer

Sent from my SM-T560 using Tapatalk

You might try going to this site every weekday at a little after 01:00 AM GMT. Look through the paper titles, read a few abstracts, and decide what new advances in astronomy you'd like to talk about in your video that day.
    Forming opinions as we speak

Quote Originally Posted by antoniseb View Post
    You might try going to this site every weekday at a little after 01:00 AM GMT. Look through the paper titles, read a few abstracts, and decide what new advances in astronomy you'd like to talk about in your video that day.
    Thanks a lot of it seems a very good site ☺

Very best of luck with your project. Anything that increases scientific exposure among people, and critically amongst young people in particular, is to be applauded.

I wish you you every success.

Thanks and this is my goal ,as you said to increase scientific exposure among people .