Thread: Railway Viaduct Time Lapse

Railway Viaduct Time Lapse

I have finished rendering the video for the time lapse clips that I shot last night on top of the old railway viaduct that spans Nidd Gorge in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. I set up at about 7pm last night and finished at 6am this morning. All the images were shot on my Sony A7Sii and Samyang 12mm f2.8 Fisheye lens, all exposures were 30 seconds at f2.8 with the first clip shot at ISO 12800 and the second clip at ISO 6400. Towards the end of the second clip a couple of insects decided to crawl on the lens!
    In the second clip the foreground and background movement was created by my Rhino Camera Gear Evo carbon slider with Motion and Arc, I also made a star trail image from the first clip and I have included this in the video. I took just over 980 images altogether.
    The video can be seen at the link below and is available in HD and 4K

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSV8...ature=youtu.be

Best wishes
    Gordon

Beautiful.

Moderator comments in this color | Get moderator attention using the lower left icon:
    Recommended reading: Forum Rules * Forum FAQs * Conspiracy Theory Advice * Alternate Theory Advocates Advice

Excellent location, too- I went to visit it just because of this video. Did you visit the Gardener's Arms pub? A real time capsule.

Quote Originally Posted by eburacum45 View Post
    Excellent location, too- I went to visit it just because of this video. Did you visit the Gardener's Arms pub? A real time capsule.
    Yes, I went there with a friend of mine while taking our dogs out and we were sat in the garden having our drinks when my big boy "Floyd" got excited and put his front paws on the table knocking our drinks over...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Paramount View Post
    I have finished rendering the video for the time lapse clips that I shot last night....
    Very nice!
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.

Cool!