Thread: Snowpiercer, The Series

Snowpiercer, The Series

If you liked the movie, this is for you.

TNT has picked up to series Snowpiercer, its futuristic thriller pilot based on the acclaimed 2013 movie of the same name by Bong Joon-ho. The series, from Marty Adelsteinís Tomorrow Studios and Turnerís Studio T, stars Jennifer Connelly, Daveed Diggs.
    http://deadline.com/2018/01/snowpier...nt-1202239778/

The article doesn't say when it will start.
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by ignorance or stupidity.
    Isaac Asimov

You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They donít alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views.
    Doctor Who

Moderation will be in purple.
    Rules for Posting to This Board

Now, that was a strange film. A lot of good people were tempted to act in it, including an unrecognizable Tilda Swinton. I felt the story couldn't support the allegory (or maybe the other way around). And the ending portrayed what would in fact be a really bad outcome as if it were a really good outcome. Maybe a TV series will work better, without the need for a two-hour story arc.

Grant Hutchison
    Blog

Note:
    During life, we all develop attitudes and strategies to make our interactions with others more pleasant and useful. If I mention mine here, those comments can apply only to myself, my experiences and my situation. Such remarks cannot and should not be construed as dismissing, denigrating, devaluing or criticizing any different attitudes and strategies that other people have evolved as a result of their different situation and different experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by grant hutchison View Post
    Now, that was a strange film. A lot of good people were tempted to act in it, including an unrecognizable Tilda Swinton.
    No kidding! There certainly was a lot of "why would they even DO that!?" to distract from any intended purpose or message intended with it. And yet oddly impossible to switch away from.

Moderator comments in this color | Get moderator attention using the lower left icon:
    Recommended reading: Forum Rules * Forum FAQs * Conspiracy Theory Advice * Alternate Theory Advocates Advice