Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Proof Finally (UFO discussion)

Also, when I was in university I had a "wow, a UFO!" experience that I quickly realized was something else. I was out on a lawn at night, with lots of other students, and suddenly this object passed overhead with lots of lights. It looked like the spaceship from Close Encounters, IIRC. But then as it passed over it became apparent that there was a big balloon on top of it and propellers behind the gondola. It was some kind of airship, but it really looked UFO-ish before it passed over us.
    As above, so below

Quote Originally Posted by Jens View Post
    Also, when I was in university I had a "wow, a UFO!" experience that I quickly realized was something else. I was out on a lawn at night, with lots of other students, and suddenly this object passed overhead with lots of lights. It looked like the spaceship from Close Encounters, IIRC. But then as it passed over it became apparent that there was a big balloon on top of it and propellers behind the gondola. It was some kind of airship, but it really looked UFO-ish before it passed over us.
    I read that aliens camouflage their spaceships to look like balloons with propellers. So, you really did see an alien spaceship.

Thx gzhpcu, good to hear the story connected to the video.

That report doesn't address any of the issues raised by the people at Metabunk and elsewhere; it seems to be largely an (unsigned) waste of money.