Thread: Weekly Space Hangout: April 4, 2018: Mathew Anderson’s “Habitable Exoplanets”

Weekly Space Hangout: April 4, 2018: Mathew Anderson’s “Habitable Exoplanets”

Hosts: Fraser Cain (universetoday.com / @fcain) Dr. Paul M. Sutter (pmsutter.com / @PaulMattSutter) Dr. Kimberly Cartier (KimberlyCartier.org / @AstroKimCartier ) Dr. Morgan Rehnberg (MorganRehnberg.com / @MorganRehnberg & ChartYourWorld.org) Special Guests: Mathew Anderson, author and good friend of the Weekly Space Hangout, joins us again this week to discuss his newest book, Habitable Exoplanets: Red Dwarf […]
    The post Weekly Space Hangout: April 4, 2018: Mathew Anderson’s “Habitable Exoplanets” appeared first on Universe Today.

More...

Thanks Fraser for the chat on WSH last Wednesday! It was great speaking with your community and answering questions.

I wanted to let everyone know here that my upcoming book mentioned above, "Habitable Exoplanets: Red Dwarf Systems Like TRAPPIST-1" is due out on April 19, but I'm still keeping the free advanced copy open until tomorrow end-of-day.

If you are interested in the book, please email me at ourcosmicstory@gmail.com and I'll set you up. I look forward to hearing what you think of the book!

Thanks,

Mathew Anderson
    www.amazon.com/author/mathewanderson

Before anyone reports this post, it has been approved by the Moderation Team.
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

All moderation in purple - The rules