Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: I'm back with a vengeance and undeniable proof of the Moon Hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by grant hutchison View Post
    Yeah, I think we have another rich source of confusion.

I'm reminded of our family globe of the Earth, which had the ecliptic marked on it as if it were a constant plane relative to the Earth's surface. When, at the age of eight, I asked my father (the aviator) about it, I inadvertently found myself commited to carrying the globe around a lamp in the middle of the darkened living room (while my mother retired to the kitchen to read), so that I could fully appreciate why the ecliptic marking was deeply misleading.
    Based on his failure to understand the relationships of planes, axes and orbits, or indeed the "3D-ness" of it, I'd say it's likely that Tim has never had a globe, and certainly not looked at one long enough to think about the Earth as a spherical body in space.
    Days spent at sea are not deducted from one's alloted span...
    (Phoenician proverb)

I have tried to keep a list of things Tim asks to show/claims there is no source for, but still have been shown here, often by himself:

-TLI lasted 6 minutes: in his own log link but he claims it ends after 1 minute
    -Orbital corrections during TLI: in his own log link but he claims it ends after 1 minute
    -Correct angle through the VABs: in his own links but he ignores them
    -Corrected drawings: countless times by everyone in this thread but he ignores them
    -BAUT calculations on radiation doses: he ignores them, claims to have never seen them, even when he has replied-with-quote to them

I know the list is incomplete, for example the whole wrong radiation dose during Apollo based on a number calculated from...radiation doses during Apollo.

The point I'm making is: failing to understand is one thing, but these 29 pages here have nothing to do with failing to understand. It is well documented ignoring for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post

The point I'm making is: failing to understand is one thing, but these 29 pages here have nothing to do with failing to understand. It is well documented ignoring for whatever reason.
    He did the same thing at Apollohoax(.)net which has racked up over 200 pages of similar behavior. Not likely he'll return to it after his claims of having served aboard nuclear subs didn't survive scrutiny.
    Last edited by grapes; 2018-Apr-29 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Fixed quote

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
    I have tried to keep a list of things Tim asks to show/claims there is no source for, but still have been shown here, often by himself:

-TLI lasted 6 minutes: in his own log link but he claims it ends after 1 minute
    -Orbital corrections during TLI: in his own log link but he claims it ends after 1 minute
    -Correct angle through the VABs: in his own links but he ignores them
    -Corrected drawings: countless times by everyone in this thread but he ignores them
    -BAUT calculations on radiation doses: he ignores them, claims to have never seen them, even when he has replied-with-quote to them

I know the list is incomplete, for example the whole wrong radiation dose during Apollo based on a number calculated from...radiation doses during Apollo.

Add 200 pages on apollohoax and who knows how many on facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
    Add 200 pages on apollohoax and who knows how many on facebook.
    Let's not forget asserting that the only thing keeping orbiting rockets from plunging Earthward is if they keep thrusting. (post 811)

Quote Originally Posted by TimFinch View Post
    he claims bremsstrahlung interactions in the aluminum shielding is shielded by the very same aluminum shielding which is ridiculous at all levels.
    Wrong. Depending on the energy levels of the gamma rays and thickness of the shielding, they could easily be shielded to almost 100%.
    He shows a curved path through the VAB which is a blatant fabrication.
    You have been shown many times and many ways that the path WAS curved. You not being able to understand that does not affect the veracity of that fact.
    He clains that no electron flux penetrates the aluminum shielding which is a total disregard for the truth
    For lower energy electrons, 100% shielding by even 1mm of aluminum is in fact the truth.

gravity pulls the object toward the earth and only rocket thrust will keep it in orbit.
    That has got to be the funniest comment on this thread.

TimFinch, Direct Question: does an orbit require continuous thrust?

(Just to head off an expected waffle, I mean hypothetical orbit in vacuum; don't bother fishing for station-keeping thrusters and all that rot, this is specifically about whether a rocket has to fire every few seconds or go flying off into space).

TimFinch is gone for the next two weeks (or longer) so he won't be answering questions soon.

I'm going to close this thread, but if he returns and wants to continue his claims, he will have to answer all these questions.
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

All moderation in purple - The rules