Thread: I am rotated or half-rotated

I am rotated or half-rotated

If a 4D entity rotates me will I be made left handed? Will I have to eat rotated food?
    What if I am half-rotated and left perpendicular to our 3D space?
    SHARKS (crossed out) MONGEESE (sic) WITH FRICKIN' LASER BEAMS ATTACHED TO THEIR HEADS

Half&flaH

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Mazanec View Post
    If a 4D entity rotates me will I be made left handed? Will I have to eat rotated food?
    Probylba.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Mazanec View Post
    The process is so involved, that it is difficult to explain it in these few spaces. Suffice it to say, you will *not* be left handed--depending on the direction taken, you'll either be front handed or back handed. I'm leaning towards the latter.

If the 4th "dimension" you're talking about is time, then you'll end up as a briefly-existing, extremely wide person.

Quote Originally Posted by dgh64 View Post
    If the 4th "dimension" you're talking about is time, then you'll end up as a briefly-existing, extremely wide person.
    Taken out of context, this would easily pass for an XCKD rollover text.

This reminded me of the short story Approaching Perimelasma, which can be found online here.

Quote Originally Posted by cruithne3753 View Post
    this reminded me of the short story approaching perimelasma, which can be found online here.
    thanks!
    SHARKS (crossed out) MONGEESE (sic) WITH FRICKIN' LASER BEAMS ATTACHED TO THEIR HEADS

Ah, poor Geoffrey Landis. Not only did he coin yet another pointless word for "closest orbital approach to a black hole", he chose to incorporate the name of a common skin condition.

Grant Hutchison
    Blog

Note:
    During life, we all develop attitudes and strategies to make our interactions with others more pleasant and useful. If I mention mine here, those comments can apply only to myself, my experiences and my situation. Such remarks cannot and should not be construed as dismissing, denigrating, devaluing or criticizing any different attitudes and strategies that other people have evolved as a result of their different situation and different experiences.