Thread: Two questions about TV shows

Two questions about TV shows

Sorry, I'm not going to be able that much information, but I have two questions about a TV show or TV shows that I saw a long, long time ago, I'm guessing in the 1980s. My recollection is that it's from Dr. Seuss, but that's not totally clear. Well, one definitely is.

The first question is, I remember a show (a cartoon) where there was a character who had a machine that made a beam, and I think the beam made it that you couldn't hear anything within the cone.

And then the other thing, which might or might not have been from the same movie, was a character that in very Dr. Seuss-like fashion used two made-up words, and my recollection was that he took two words that meant "unbelievable" and then combined them in the wrong way, like this: "it was unbe-credible, it was in-lievable," but it definitely wasn't that.

Does anyone have any idea of what I'm remembering?
    As above, so below

Actually, I found it myself. The movie was the Grinch Grinches the Cat in the Hat. And the phrase that I was thinking of was, absitively posolutely, which wasn't actually invented by Dr. Seuss, but existed earlier.
    As above, so below

I have no reason to think this, but:
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067595/
    ?

Oh, and the device is called a "Vacusound Sweeper".
    As above, so below