Thread: Will Citizen Science get a restart soon with new projects?

Unhappy Will Citizen Science get a restart soon with new projects?

'Cause the Citizen Science section just looks ultra-cool, but I can't be a part of it now. Rats, I say, rats.
    There is something fascinating about science. One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture out of such a trifling investment of fact.
    Mark Twain, Life on the Mississippi (1883)

Hi Roger,

We add new projects as rapidly as NASA lets us :-) We just got authorized to begin work on a new project. I wish I could tell you when it will hit the site, but that is out of my hands.

Our current projects still need contributors, and it will take us a long time to completely map large worlds like Mercury. When you're ready to join, I hope we will have a mix of new and current projects for you to participate in.

Cheers,
    Pamela

Quote Originally Posted by StarStryder View Post
    Hi Roger,

We add new projects as rapidly as NASA lets us :-) We just got authorized to begin work on a new project. I wish I could tell you when it will hit the site, but that is out of my hands.

Our current projects still need contributors, and it will take us a long time to completely map large worlds like Mercury. When you're ready to join, I hope we will have a mix of new and current projects for you to participate in.

Cheers,
    Pamela
    Coolness, thank you!
    There is something fascinating about science. One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture out of such a trifling investment of fact.
    Mark Twain, Life on the Mississippi (1883)