Thread: Are these sites for real?

Are these sites for real?

I tried googling "LSD for sale" and got some sites that promise to send you acid for a credit card purchase.
    Are they law enforcement traps? Are they scam sites? Or will they really do it?
    SHARKS (crossed out) MONGEESE (sic) WITH FRICKIN' LASER BEAMS ATTACHED TO THEIR HEADS

Bit of each. Plus the sites that send you something they've recently cooked up in a bathtub.
    Don't try to buy illegal stuff
    on the internet, is the moral of the story. Plus, you're now on an NSA watch list.

Grant Hutchison
    Blog

Note:
    During life, we all develop attitudes and strategies to make our interactions with others more pleasant and useful. If I mention mine here, those comments can apply only to myself, my experiences and my situation. Such remarks cannot and should not be construed as dismissing, denigrating, devaluing or criticizing any different attitudes and strategies that other people have evolved as a result of their different situation and different experiences.

This topic falls well outside the family friendly zone. Closed. If one can make a good case for reopening, please report this post.
    Forum Rules►  ◄FAQ►  ◄ATM Forum Advice►  ◄Conspiracy Advice
    Click http://cosmoquest.org/forum/images/buttons/report-40b.png to report a post (even this one) to the moderation team.

Man is a tool-using animal. Nowhere do you find him without tools; without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all. Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)