Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Spacetime and matter as emergent phenomena, unified field theory

Quote Originally Posted by Ans View Post
    In next part, I think to post "Elementary Particles" section and "Wave Function and Expansion Functions of the Field" section, with answers to your questions to that part, to discuss wave function before Newton laws.
    As I said previously, your "Wave Function and Expansion Functions of the Field" section has no wave function in it so do not cut and paste a debunking of your theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Ans View Post
    In next part, I think to post "Elementary Particles" section ....
    That "Elementary Particles" section has problems. It is assertions and promises that are not kept. You never get to the known properties of elementary particles such as spin.
    There is the "Particles with Spin" section but there is no spin in it. Writing "I will call this parameter a spin" does not make that parameter spin. Spin is not "a spatial orientation" or a direction as implied in the section.

Spin is basically a symmetry of the wave function Ψ . A particle with spin 1/2 has a wave function which when rotated becomes -Ψ. This leads to measurement of spin being quantized. Measure the spin of an electron in the x direction and it will be 1/2. Measure the spin of another electron in the y direction and it will be 1/2. Measure the spin of another electron in the z direction and it will be 1/2.

That leads us to "The Dirac equation" section which uses your incorrect spin and thus is wrong. Dirac's derivation of his equation is not your theory. You do not derive the Dirac equation independently from your theory.