Thread: Conspiracy Theory Survey

Conspiracy Theory Survey

The Moderation Team has discussed this post by jodie1997 and feel that it would have been nice had they asked permission first for this. But after a check it seems to be okay, but please let us know if there is something wrong with the link and/or if you get spammed afterwards and the likes.

Please take the time to fill out my survey on conspiracy theories! It's for my dissertation and I'd really be interested to see your (anonymous) thoughts about 3 theories in particular (climate change/mkultra/princess diana). You can also enter to win one of a number of 20 amazon vouchers we have as a prize!

https://kcliop.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/...tHOIpiK8WGutfL

Filled it out; it's really interesting.

"Now everyone was giving her that kind of look UFOlogists get when they suddenly say, 'Hey, if you shade your eyes you can see it is just a flock of geese after all.'"

"You can't erase icing."

"I can't believe it doesn't work! I found it on the internet, man!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gillianren View Post
    Filled it out; it's really interesting.
    I had the opposite reaction. I got to the question about categorizing global warming items into categories of my own design, decided I really didn't know what they wanted and it was entirely too difficult, and quit the whole thing.
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

All moderation in purple - The rules

I got to the first page. "Lasts 30 minutes"? Not for me.

Grant Hutchison

Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    I had the opposite reaction. I got to the question about categorizing global warming items into categories of my own design, decided I really didn't know what they wanted and it was entirely too difficult, and quit the whole thing.
    Did that one. Then the rest seemed too ridiculous to spend any time on, so just dumped them all into a single "who cares" category.

Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Did that one. Then the rest seemed too ridiculous to spend any time on, so just dumped them all into a single "who cares" category.
    I finished but have the same feeling in addition a waste of time.