Thread: Timeline

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Timeline

This isn't really feedback for Cosmoquest so much as (perhaps) for the forum software. Or it might just be my ignorance. But when I access Cosmoquest using Tapatalk there is an option to see "Timeline," and it gives you the latest posts, regardless of whether you've read them or not. But on the computer browser interface, all I can find is "New Posts," which is similar but it doesn't show you posts you have read. The "Timeline" is really useful because sometimes I access it on different devices, and have read a post on one device but want to answer on a different one (my computer, I mean), but can't find it. So I have to go back to the iPhone and find the post and then see where it is located on the forum. But perhaps there is a way to get the Timeline on the computer browser and I just don't know?
    As above, so below

Right above the white-on-red "New Posts" button, the desktop browser view includes a red-on-grey "What's New?" button which generates a very different view of recent posts. Have you compared that to what Tapatalk provides?
    Selden

Yes, I guess that is basically the same! It's funny, I had seen that before, but because the layout is different I didn't get that it is basically the same function. Thanks.
    As above, so below

Wow, guys. Thank you very much for the question and for your help. I didn’t even know about the existence of such a function on tapatalk I read a lot of information on the Internet about the capabilities of this engine, but I didn’t even know about it.