Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Antigravity, engine and experiments with a flying saucer.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1

    Antigravity, engine and experiments with a flying saucer.

    The principle of anti-gravity, the Grebennikov effect, anti-gravity engine. Video experiments with anti-gravity and free energy.

    This article is a set of scientific facts, the results of my own research and their theoretical justification.

    Recently, a group of physicists at Columbia University (USA) suggested that the quasiparticles of phonons (quanta of sound waves) have a negative mass. In the presence of an external gravitational field, they must move from bottom to top. A phonon is a collective excitation of atoms of crystals or dense liquids. It was experimentally shown that in the presence of the Earth's gravitational field, phonons in superfluid liquids do not propagate along straight horizontal lines, but bend upwards. It is about this antigravity will be discussed in the article.

    Since antiquity, it was believed that all world space is filled with ether - a subatomic substance from which all types of matter are formed and the whole surrounding world consists. Theories of scientists, including the theory of gravity, were based on this statement. And even Newton initially agreed that the transfer of energy from one body to another, such as the attraction of planets, can occur only through the medium. But later he changed his mind, and it became generally accepted thanks to his authority in scientific circles.

    The first theory explaining gravity, the so-called screen theory, advanced in 1748 by Lomonosov. He suggested that the two bodies next to them were bombarded from all sides with particles of ether, and because of the fact that these bodies close each other, the pressure of the ether between them becomes less and they approach. Further, in 1856, physicist Bjerknes advanced a pulsating theory, citing a simple experiment in which two balls vibrating freely on the water approached each other or repelled by the waves created by them depending on how they oscillated — in phase or semi-phase. The Englishman Cook conducted a similar experience with cylinders modeling electrical, magnetic and diamagnetic phenomena. The experimenter, Guthrie (1870) showed experiments on the attraction and repulsion of oscillating tuning forks. In 1958, Stanyukovich conducted an experiment on the theory of runoff from Schott. Air was blown into two hollow balls with many small holes. The outflow of air from the holes in the balls was the cause of the attraction of the balls. All these experiments beautifully illustrated the mechanism of gravity, provided that the ether is the medium through which interactions between bodies are transmitted.

    In order to prove the existence of ether, a number of experiments were also conducted. In the very first experiments in 1881, Michelson, using an interferometer, attempted to measure the velocity of the ether relative to the moving Earth and obtained an ether wind from 3 to 3.5 km / s, which did not correspond to the orbital speed of the planet at 30 km / s. Such a result can be explained by the fact that a large amount of ether is entrained by the Earth in the same way as the atmosphere. This experiment was criticized, and its result was rejected. Another fact that indicates the existence of a subatomic environment is the potential lag, as a result of which the interaction force decreases as a result of speed, discovered by Gauss in 1835. Gauss died not having had time to publish his discovery, and this was done by his friend years later, when the theory of relativity was already established in science. As it is known, the theory of relativity assumes that energy is transferred from atom to atom instantly. Therefore, in order for the theory to work, the curvature of the space of time — the measurement system — was invented. Already relatively recently, modern scientists have made a number of discoveries that do not fit into the theory of relativity. For example, the superluminal propagation of photons, discovered by a group of American scientists led by Alain Aspect.

    It is also important to note the discovery made by nuclear engineer Nikolai Noskov (National Nuclear Center, Republic of Kazakhstan). As a result of his research, he suggested that the so-called increase in the length of an atom during movement is caused by its longitudinal vibrations associated with the rotation of electrons in orbit. http://nt.ru/tp/ng/yzp.htm The planetary model of the atom, proposed in 1911 by Ernest Rutherford after a series of experiments, came into conflict with classical electrodynamics, according to which an electron must radiate electromagnetic waves when moving with centripetal acceleration therefore, lose energy and fall on the core. Therefore, it was rejected in favor of quantum mechanics and the principle of the cloud of probabilities. But if we take into account the experience with vibrating balls and the presence of ether, then we can assume that the waves emitted by the electron are the force that prevents the electron from falling. From all this we can conclude that the atom can be described by classical mechanics as an exact mechanism.

    Consider the mechanical model of the hydrogen atom, which is acted upon by the force of attraction of another atom, based on classical mechanics.


    Antigravity engine.


    Inertia

    Video:
    Link redacted
    Last edited by Swift; 2019-Apr-19 at 08:47 PM. Reason: link redacted

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    The beautiful north coast (Ohio)
    Posts
    48,789
    MasterOgon

    First, welcome to CQ.

    Second, your post has been moved to our Against The Mainstream (ATM) sub-forum. This is the only place on CQ where you may advocate ATM ideas. As such, there are special rules that apply to it. I highly suggest that you review all of our rules (link in my signature), particularly rule 13, and the threads at the top of the ATM sub-forum.

    Have fun.
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

    All moderation in purple - The rules

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Norfolk UK and some of me is in Northern France
    Posts
    8,385
    may I ask about just one tiny aspect among the many in the post? The scarab beetles' carapace which Grebennikov showed to move, have you repeated this experiment? Or is there any replication of that?
    sicut vis videre esto
    When we realize that patterns don't exist in the universe, they are a template that we hold to the universe to make sense of it, it all makes a lot more sense.
    Originally Posted by Ken G

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    NEOTP Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,656
    Just to point out that the YouTube video link doesn't work.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    3,077
    Quote Originally Posted by schlaugh View Post
    Just to point out that the YouTube video link doesn't work.
    That's because he stuck the YouTube URL inside [URL] tags inside [VIDEO] tags.

    Fred
    Hey, you! "It's" with an apostrophe means "it is" or "it has." "Its" without an apostrophe means "belongs to it."

    "For shame, gentlemen, pack your evidence a little better against another time."
    -- John Dryden, "The Vindication of The Duke of Guise" 1684

    Earth's sole legacy will be a very slight increase (0.01%) of the solar metallicity.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    18,256
    And it’s about 16 seconds of a motor with a paddle in a wooden square jumping around on a floor. A tad underwhelming, just a demonstration of basic physics. No anti-gravity required.

    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." — Abraham Lincoln

    I say there is an invisible elf in my backyard. How do you prove that I am wrong?

    The Leif Ericson Cruiser

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    The beautiful north coast (Ohio)
    Posts
    48,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere Man View Post
    That's because he stuck the YouTube URL inside [URL] tags inside [VIDEO] tags.

    Fred
    Here is a working link.
    Link redacted

    As Van Rijn says, it is some sort of motorized device. I don't know what it demonstrates. If you read Russian, you might have some more luck.
    Last edited by Swift; 2019-Apr-19 at 08:47 PM.
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

    All moderation in purple - The rules

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    The beautiful north coast (Ohio)
    Posts
    48,789
    Out of curiosity, I stuck the Russian title of the video into Google translate, which translated it into:

    "MAGNETIC INERTIOID. High-frequency inertia on permanent magnets. UFO engine."

    I suppose UFOs must just flop around a lot.
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

    All moderation in purple - The rules

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    a long way away
    Posts
    10,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    Out of curiosity, I stuck the Russian title of the video into Google translate, which translated it into:

    "MAGNETIC INERTIOID. High-frequency inertia on permanent magnets. UFO engine."

    I suppose UFOs must just flop around a lot.
    That is why the passengers all look green when they get out.

    Sorry.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    a long way away
    Posts
    10,615
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOgon View Post
    The first theory explaining gravity, the so-called screen theory, advanced in 1748 by Lomonosov. He suggested that the two bodies next to them were bombarded from all sides with particles of ether, and because of the fact that these bodies close each other, the pressure of the ether between them becomes less and they approach.
    He may have suggested that but he never developed a model or a working theory. Others tried to, for example: "Le Sage's theory of gravitation is a kinetic theory of gravity originally proposed by Nicolas Fatio de Duillier in 1690 and later by Georges-Louis Le Sage in 1748." (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Sag...of_gravitation)

    But, of course, such models have been abandoned because they don't work and require physically impossible properties for the pushing medium. (In the same way that the luminiferous aether requires physically impossible properties.)

    In order to prove the existence of ether, a number of experiments were also conducted. In the very first experiments in 1881, Michelson, using an interferometer, attempted to measure the velocity of the ether relative to the moving Earth and obtained an ether wind from 3 to 3.5 km / s, which did not correspond to the orbital speed of the planet at 30 km / s. Such a result can be explained by the fact that a large amount of ether is entrained by the Earth in the same way as the atmosphere.
    But other experiments falsify all the "dragged aether" hypotheses.

    This experiment was criticized, and its result was rejected.
    Citation needed.

    For example, the superluminal propagation of photons, discovered by a group of American scientists led by Alain Aspect.
    Citation needed.

    Without that, I can only imagine that you think entanglement involves the "superluminal propagation of photons" which, obviously, it doesn't.

    There isn't much of a "theory" here just a few baseless and/or erroneous claims.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    18,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    Out of curiosity, I stuck the Russian title of the video into Google translate, which translated it into:

    "MAGNETIC INERTIOID. High-frequency inertia on permanent magnets. UFO engine."

    I suppose UFOs must just flop around a lot.
    Then apparently my cell phone also has a UFO engine. The phone vibrator uses the same principle with a motor with an off balance weight as do bed vibrator motors. They’re pretty popular for toys and robotics too since you can get hopping or other motion effects. But hang one on a rope and it’s just going to wobble about, it’s not going anywhere.

    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." — Abraham Lincoln

    I say there is an invisible elf in my backyard. How do you prove that I am wrong?

    The Leif Ericson Cruiser

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOgon View Post
    .....In the very first experiments in 1881, Michelson, using an interferometer, ...... This experiment was criticized, and its result was rejected.
    Ummm....what? He won a NOBEL PRIZE for this, but you claim it was rejected? Ok.....so here's a direct question for you:

    1: Please either support your assertion that it was criticized and rejected or withdraw your claim.

    Another fact that indicates the existence of a subatomic environment is the potential lag, as a result of which the interaction force decreases as a result of speed, discovered by Gauss in 1835.
    I'm not very familiar with this one, so I did a google search for "Gauss interaction force 1835" and I could not find anything, so.....

    2: Please define "interaction force".

    2a: Please support this assertion that Gauss claimed the interaction force decreases as a result of speed.

    As it is known, the theory of relativity assumes that energy is transferred from atom to atom instantly.
    Flatly false. Relativity in fact requires that there is no such thing as instantaneous transfer of anything.

    3: Please support this assertion that relativity requires energy to be transferred instantaneously or withdraw your claim.


    Already relatively recently, modern scientists have made a number of discoveries that do not fit into the theory of relativity. For example, the superluminal propagation of photons, discovered by a group of American scientists led by Alain Aspect.
    I am not aware of any such experiment. You also claimed that it was "a number" that do not fit into relativity, implying that there are others.

    4: Can you provide a reference to this experiment performed by Alain Aspect, as well as a short explanation of it in your own words?

    5: Can you provide a short list of the best discoveries that do not fit into the theory of relativity along with a short explanation of how each one disagrees with a prediction of relativity?

    Edit to add: I took a quick look at the Alain Aspect wiki page, and while it does list him as a French Physicist and shows some work he did on the Bell Inequality and EPR experiments (seems interesting stuff too), I can't find anything regarding him publishing a paper on discovering superluminal photons. Can you please clarify this MasterOgon?
    Last edited by Dave241; 2019-Apr-13 at 11:30 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOgon View Post

    In order to prove the existence of ether, a number of experiments were also conducted. In the very first experiments in 1881, Michelson, using an interferometer, attempted to measure the velocity of the ether relative to the moving Earth and obtained an ether wind from 3 to 3.5 km / s, which did not correspond to the orbital speed of the planet at 30 km / s. Such a result can be explained by the fact that a large amount of ether is entrained by the Earth in the same way as the atmosphere.
    Hammar experiment thoroughly debunks your claim above https://www.google.com/search?client...mar+experiment

    1. Were you not aware of this fact?


    This experiment was criticized, and its result was rejected.
    2. Prove it. Provide citation that MMX was "rejected" or retract your claim.



    Another fact that indicates the existence of a subatomic environment is the potential lag, as a result of which the interaction force decreases as a result of speed, discovered by Gauss in 1835. Gauss died not having had time to publish his discovery, and this was done by his friend years later, when the theory of relativity was already established in science.
    3. Provide citation or retract your claim.



    As it is known, the theory of relativity assumes that energy is transferred from atom to atom instantly.
    This is patently false, no interaction can exceed the speed of light.




    Therefore, in order for the theory to work, the curvature of the space of time — the measurement system — was invented.

    Citation or retract your claim as being false.

    Already relatively recently, modern scientists have made a number of discoveries that do not fit into the theory of relativity. For example, the superluminal propagation of photons, discovered by a group of American scientists led by Alain Aspect.
    Citation or retract your claim as being false.
    Last edited by giorgio; 2019-Apr-14 at 01:21 AM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    The beautiful north coast (Ohio)
    Posts
    48,789
    MasterOgon

    This forum does not exist so you can promote your video and your idea without participating and without answering questions that have been put to you. If you do not participate within the next couple of days, the thread will be closed, the links will be removed, and you will be infracted.
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

    All moderation in purple - The rules

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    4,086
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOgon View Post
    The principle of anti-gravity, the Grebennikov effect, anti-gravity engine....
    Many problems with this post, MasterOgon
    • A video is not scientific literature. No citations backing up your assertions is not good.
    • Irrelevant science does not make a case for anti-gravity - phonons are textbook solid state physics.
      Quasiparticles are not real particles as the name states.
      What phonons do inside a solid object does not produce gravitation outside of the object.
    • Agreements from antiquity are a well known logical fallacy especially in science where old arguments are debunked by new evidence.
    • Outdated gravitational theories.
    • The theory of an entrained aether was dubious 30 years before the 1881 Michelson–Morley experiment.
      See Aether drag hypothesis
    • The curvature of spacetime using established mathematics was used in general relativity to explain gravitation.
    • It is QM that is the theory of atoms and their interactions.
      We know that energy is transferred between atoms by photons traveling at the speed of light or massive particles traveling less than the speed of light.
    • Alain Aspect (a quantum physicist) did not find "superluminal propagation of photons" that did not fit into relativity.
      You may be referring to the 1982 Aspect et. al. test of Bell's theorem.
    • An anti-relativity crank Nick Noskov.
    • Classical physics states that atoms cannot be described by classical mechanics!
      Electrons are in orbit and accelerating. Accelerating charges emit radiation and lose energy. Classical physics states that atoms cannot exist.
      Electrons and atoms have both particle and wave properties. Classical physics states this cannot happen.
      Electrons and atoms have quantized spin. Classical physics states this cannot happen.
    • "Consider the mechanical model of the hydrogen atom" which classical physics says cannot exist!
      See the last point.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    The beautiful north coast (Ohio)
    Posts
    48,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    MasterOgon

    This forum does not exist so you can promote your video and your idea without participating and without answering questions that have been put to you. If you do not participate within the next couple of days, the thread will be closed, the links will be removed, and you will be infracted.
    Given your lack of response, I assume you do not wish to participate, nor to defend your idea. Therefore, this thread is closed, your links are removed, and you are infracted. This is your only chance to discuss your idea here; do not bring it up again.
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

    All moderation in purple - The rules

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •