Thread: Ancient links that may prove mars connection

Ancient links that may prove mars connection

Hi guys this is my first post

The first picture is of Inanna which is dated 4000 bc and you can see a pedestal of two lions, two owls and she is holding two semicircles, one light and one dark. The second picture is of "our lady of arabia" which is dated around 1949 and in the picture you can see the two owls have been replaced with two angels ant the lions into an actual pedestal. In the picture you can see a young Jesus making a pose which connects to the third picture of Baphomet which dates to the 19th century and in the picture you can see Baphomet make the same pose as Jesus but pointing to two moons like the two semicircles in the first picture. To me there's a blatant connection, but as mars has two moons is this some sort of hand down of information or is there some sort of hidden meaning behind the connection.

If you can't see the pictures (I'm a bit of a novice) then here's a link to a post I made in another forum that's got the pics

https://www.therealconspiracyforum.c...rs-connection/

I don't know how I came to find this but I would love to know what you guys think.

Cheers

Hi unknown origin, welcome to CQ.

Several things... I deleted your duplicate thread. So you know, as part of our anti-spam measures, posts from "Newbies" have to be approved by a moderator, so they will not appear (even to you) before they are approved. This usually only takes a couple of hours at most, but can sometimes take longer.

Second, you seem to be advocating a non-mainstream idea. If so, you will need to follow our rules as far as answering questions and defending your idea. If you have not reviewed our rules (link in my signature), particularly rule 13, I strongly suggest you do so. You should also review the stickies at the top of the Conspiracy Theory subforum.

Have fun.
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

All moderation in purple - The rules

Now I'll ask a question not as a moderator.

So, your premise that there is some sort of representation of Mars is that there are two somethings in the picture: two owls, two angels, two moons. But why Mars? There are lots of things that there are twos of. The first thing that comes to my mind is the two brightest objects in the sky: the Sun and the Moon, one during the day and one at night. Mars would be way down any list I can think of.

And the first two images don't even particularly make me think of objects in the sky. So, if we were thinking of non-sky things that comes in twos, I would think maybe two genders. Again, none of it says "moons of Mars" to me.
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

All moderation in purple - The rules

Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    Now I'll ask a question not as a moderator.

So, your premise that there is some sort of representation of Mars is that there are two somethings in the picture: two owls, two angels, two moons. But why Mars? There are lots of things that there are twos of. The first thing that comes to my mind is the two brightest objects in the sky: the Sun and the Moon, one during the day and one at night. Mars would be way down any list I can think of.

And the first two images don't even particularly make me think of objects in the sky. So, if we were thinking of non-sky things that comes in twos, I would think maybe two genders. Again, none of it says "moons of Mars" to me.
    I agree, and further I believe it is a stretch of the imagination to connect these two image, other that there is a woman in two of them. There is far too much categorizing of items in one and items into another image.
    Question for you;
    Where do you perceive two moons(call them circles if you must) in the second and third images?

Quote Originally Posted by unknown origin View Post
    Hi guys this is my first post

The first picture is of Inanna which is dated 4000 bc and you can see a pedestal of two lions, two owls and she is holding two semicircles, one light and one dark. The second picture is of "our lady of arabia" which is dated around 1949 and in the picture you can see the two owls have been replaced with two angels ant the lions into an actual pedestal. In the picture you can see a young Jesus making a pose which connects to the third picture of Baphomet which dates to the 19th century and in the picture you can see Baphomet make the same pose as Jesus but pointing to two moons like the two semicircles in the first picture. To me there's a blatant connection, but as mars has two moons is this some sort of hand down of information or is there some sort of hidden meaning behind the connection.

If you can't see the pictures (I'm a bit of a novice) then here's a link to a post I made in another forum that's got the pics

https://www.therealconspiracyforum.c...rs-connection/

I don't know how I came to find this but I would love to know what you guys think.

Cheers
    The moons of Mars are not spherical, and thus would not be best represented by circles or semi-circles in art. They are lumpy potato shapes.
    "I'm planning to live forever. So far, that's working perfectly." Steven Wright

Inanna is connected to Venus, not Mars. She has two half circles, two aspects because Venus wasn't always recognized as the same object.

More importantly, what, if anything do the artists have in common? How did they pass information? You have one image from 1856 AD, 4000 BC and a third that is indeterminate. How could you pass such information over 5850 years? And why only these three artists?
    Solfe

Quote Originally Posted by unknown origin View Post
    ...To me there's a blatant connection, but as mars has two moons is this some sort of hand down of information or is there some sort of hidden meaning behind the connection.
    These are images unrelated to Mars.
    Inanna is dated 4000 BC and is holding symbols related to "love, beauty, sex, desire, fertility, war, justice, and political power".
    Our Lady of Arabia is depicted with usual Catholic imagery.
    Baphomet is a medieval occult deity. The Eliphas Levi drawing you cite explicitly points to occult (not real) moons: "one pointing up to the white moon of Chesed, the other pointing down to the black one of Geburah.".

Another argument against a connection is that if ancients knew about the moons of Mars (which they did not), they would never depict them like the Sun or Moon.
    Phobos may be roughly circular but has a distinctive crater (Stickney). Deimos is definitely not circular and nothing like the Moon.