Thread: A New Sci Fi Film on Netflix..

A New Sci Fi Film on Netflix..

I just watched a new film on Netflix about a robot A.I and it is actually really good. I really enjoyed it.

I just thought i would mention it as i would imagine it is the sort of film a lot of the members on here would enjoy.

The film is called, "I Am Mother"
    Far away is close at hand in images of elsewhere...

That was an interesting movie. I'd recommend it. Most "Netflix originals" disappoint me, but this was pretty good.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." Abraham Lincoln

I say there is an invisible elf in my backyard. How do you prove that I am wrong?

The Leif Ericson Cruiser

Thanks for the recommendations. It popped up on my Netflix suggestions and I watched it. I agree it was pretty good.

Moderator comments in this color | Get moderator attention using the lower left icon:
    Recommended reading: Forum Rules * Forum FAQs * Conspiracy Theory Advice * Alternate Theory Advocates Advice