Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Moderators: The Next Generation

Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    Except for Chrissy I have never heard of any of those new Mods.
    That's strange, we had already big discussions.
    All comments made in red are moderator comments. Please, read the rules of the forum here and read the additional rules for ATM, and for conspiracy theories. If you think a post is inappropriate, don't comment on it in thread but report it using the /!\ button in the lower left corner of each message. But most of all, have fun!

Catch me on twitter: @tusenfem
    Catch Rosetta Plasma Consortium on twitter: @Rosetta_RPC

Quote Originally Posted by 01101001 View Post
    Who's this Chrissy?
    A prominant figure in the Royal English division of They.

Who's this Chrissy?
    The real art of conversation is not only saying the right thing at the right moment but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the most tempting moment. -- unknown

Quote Originally Posted by chrissy View Post
    Ban him Chrissy. You know you're itch'n to try that button out...

Welcome to BAUT Robinson and 01101001! There are a lot of BAUTers so it may be awhile before you meet them all. Make sure you read the Rules and have fun posting.

Tempting, but I don't want to abuse my position as A prominant figure in the Royal English division of They.
    The real art of conversation is not only saying the right thing at the right moment but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the most tempting moment. -- unknown

Non-abuse of power is a sackable offense in the organization of They. Haven't you read your Overlord Handbook?

Mine must be in the post!

Who's this Chrissy?
    ha!

But seriously, I don't recognize those names at all. This is a good thing.

I thought you and I had discussions in the past. Ah, the burden of being completely unmemorable...
    Forum Rules►  ◄FAQ►  ◄ATM Forum Advice►  ◄Conspiracy Advice
    Click http://cosmoquest.org/forum/images/buttons/report-40b.png to report a post (even this one) to the moderation team.

Man is a tool-using animal. Nowhere do you find him without tools; without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all. — Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)

Quote Originally Posted by ABR. View Post
    Welcome to BAUT Robinson and 01101001! There are a lot of BAUTers so it may be awhile before you meet them all. Make sure you read the Rules and have fun posting.
    You made me LOL. Scared the cat too.

Moderator comments in this color | Get moderator attention using the lower left icon:
    Recommended reading: Forum Rules * Forum FAQs * Conspiracy Theory Advice * Alternate Theory Advocates Advice

Quote Originally Posted by chrissy View Post
    Tempting, but I don't want to abuse my position as A prominant figure in the Royal English division of They.
    It's ok. Just don't bring a gun to a nukefight...

Quote Originally Posted by PetersCreek View Post
    I thought you and I had discussions in the past. ...
    I would have remembered. Just like now, if I ever see a PetersCreek post, I will think, "hey! that's the dude nobody remembers".

Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    I would have remembered. Just like now, if I ever see a PetersCreek post, I will think, "hey! that's the dude nobody remembers".
    Heh others remember
    PetersCreek does not post often, but when he does, it's a good idea to pay attention.

Well, he had posted 6 times already in this thread, and I didn't notice, so he might be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Neverfly View Post
    Heh others remember
    PetersCreek does not post often, but when he does, it's a good idea to pay attention.
    Thank you. In these times of economic crisis, it's nice to get more credit than one deserves.
    Click http://cosmoquest.org/forum/images/buttons/report-40b.png to report a post (even this one) to the moderation team.

Man is a tool-using animal. Nowhere do you find him without tools; without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all. — Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)

Maybe the New Moderators can Tell Something about Themselves and Their Backgrounds just like the Last Group of Moderators have done .

That would be a Start for us to Know You All More.

Quote Originally Posted by PetersCreek View Post
    Thank you. In these times of economic crisis, it's nice to get more credit than one deserves.
    You can take it as a genuine compliment, too. Because I forgot you were a mod now

Does anyone know what happened to Nereid and Jim? Are they still with us?

Quote Originally Posted by Paracelsus View Post
    Does anyone know what happened to Nereid and Jim? Are they still with us?
    Jim is anyway. He performed a mod service for me just recently.

Nereid resigned her position as a Mod due to other commitments I think.

Why not ask?
    Rules For Posting To This Board
    All Moderation in Purple

Nereid was posting threads about black holes only a few weeks ago.

Peters Creek knows more about distilled spirits than I thought possible. I offered him a partial liver transplant if necessary by PM, but he never replied.

Oh, wait; yes, he did. He says he'd prefer the transplant in a hospital.

Uh-oh. Now I've gone and revealed a PM. Granted, it's a fake PM, but I don't know how to disprove it.

Quote Originally Posted by mike alexander View Post
    Uh-oh. Now I've gone and revealed a PM. Granted, it's a fake PM, but I don't know how to disprove it.
    I've found a secret button in the mod room which will allow me to generate that PM for you. As well as its negative.

Which means we can prove anything. So, go ahead.

Thank you, but I've found that I can avoid the problem by sending an AM.

Yes, I'm still here and, contrary to a rumour I seem to have started myself with a (I thought) very witty tongue-in-cheek comment, I am not retiring from Mod Biz.

So, to those who sent me PMs congratulating me on my retirement and wishing me well, tough.
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by ignorance or stupidity.
    Isaac Asimov

You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don’t alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views.
    Doctor Who

Moderation will be in purple.
    Rules for Posting to This Board

of Greatest Eclipse, Aug. 21 2017 (Kentucky, USA)
    Mike, put the gun down. I'm sure if you ask nicely, you can be made a mod, a sheriff, or whatever else you want to be. It'll be hard to get someone to replace Madeline Kahn, though.

Quote Originally Posted by mike alexander View Post
    Peters Creek knows more about distilled spirits than I thought possible. I offered him a partial liver transplant if necessary by PM, but he never replied.
    Aw, c'mon now...I much prefer quality over quantity. My liver is just fine. It's the rest of me that's having trouble.

If it ever came down to it, I would vote for Mike as a mod. Reading his witty and verbose (or terse if the situation warranted it, I am sure) warnings and ban notices would be a blast.