Page 190 of 191 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191 LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,700 of 5714

Thread: Your current weather?

foggy rainy.
    ...I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.
    You cannot run away from the truth, the world is not big enough. DI Jack Frost
    Don't Panic THGTTG
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. Einstein
    http://davidsuniverse.wordpress.com/

Kinda' cold. I need to go out and work on my catapult, but it's still officially summer and I'm determined to keep wearing shorts and it's kinda' cold.
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Another wet day in a row and pretty much everything is done outside for the season, for some reason I fell like doing some math right now.
    Don't Panic THGTTG
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. Einstein

A nice sunny day just perfect the last day of summer and my moms birthday.
    Don't Panic THGTTG

another sunny day just perfect for unloading a truck.
    Don't Panic THGTTG

The last few days have been in the high 20s low 30s C, we got a little rain last night need a lot more. It is suppose to cool off for the next few days hopefully get some stuff done outdoors.
    Don't Panic THGTTG

Tomorrow will mark the end of these high 80s/low 90s stuff. A long sweet stretch of 50s/70's is expected, still bone dry but the extra well keeps the fall garden in good shape.

Sunny, clear, cool and breezy. Morning started with neighbor starting his antique car at 7 am after that went back to sleep for about an hour. Then woke thought neighbor was working on car but was brother in law in field with the tractor hooked to sawmill, went down and helped him for a while. Had a small lunch of chicken and noodles, then mowed lawn, Heard chainsaw in the woods went down and saw brother and law clearing a spot for one of his favorite activities. Now I am going out and putting a couple of sausages on the barbie and maybe see another small plane from the nearby airport flyby. Just a nice fall day.
    Don't Panic THGTTG

We are a month into spring here and so far there have been lots of showers, actually very good news for us. Today however was a really lovely spring day, 8 C min to 23 C max ( 45F to 73F) and with clear blue skies.

20 C and this evening hopefully get a little rain tonight and a lot next week. Over the weekend got a chance to see the soil in the woods. Flour has more moisture and this was from a spot in shade under the moss.
    Don't Panic THGTTG

Oh, joy. There is a tropical depression off of Nicaragua that should become TS - then Hurricane - Nate in the next few days. The projected path brings it into the Gulf. Projections are uncertain now, but landfall could be anywhere from Texas to Florida as early as Sunday.
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by ignorance or stupidity.
    Isaac Asimov

You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They donít alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views.
    Doctor Who

Moderation will be in purple.
    Rules for Posting to This Board

No weather here for the last few days. None expected until May.

clouding over hopefully raining soon.
    Don't Panic THGTTG

Back in the 80'sville here and still dry as a bone. Expecting Nate's leftovers to give us an inch or two of rain by Monday.

Your current weather?

Warm and dry with blue skies. And has been since Sept 11 when the last of Irma came through. And we expect Nate to visit as well; we could use the rain, especially in the mountains to refresh the streams and lake levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by schlaugh; 2017-Oct-06 at 08:13 PM.

TOO HOT.

We're still averaging 95 F

I don't want early August in early October!

Last night we had a storm with bright flashes of lightning and loudly cracking thunder. Overnight rain.

Today it's partly cloudy and HOT.
    Dip me in ink and toss me to the Poets.

After saying that spring was finally getting going, we are back to winter here today. Temperature range was 9.7 C to 16.2 C and a couple of mills. of rain.

Drizzling on the preliminaries for the Great Port Townsend Bay Kinetic Skulpture Race. The offishul rules of which state "In case of sunshine, the race will be held anyway."

We got rain and more tomorrow but we still need more.
    Don't Panic THGTTG

It just started to rain as we wer started to pack things up, one lady had to take upholstered chair in the back of her her pickup, now the fog is rolling in.
    Don't Panic THGTTG

I was out working on clearing up my punkin pitching gear yesterday afternoon when a very cold fog rolled in on me and I had to come in. That was ok, I was at a good stopping point and getting tired anyhow.

The past few days here have been the most muggy of the entire year, ever since Nate passed to the west of us the comfort index was renamed the uncomfort index (by me). Was at least hoping for some rain when the remains of the last 4 tropical storms went by, just sprinkles.

First snow of the season this morning...

Wow snow! We haven't hit the 40's yet. It's been Misty here for 2-3 days and we finally got a total of 1 inch of rain, been in the 70's, nice fallish weather, esp for the fall garden as it's almost greenhouse conditions outside.

Had a little frost this morning luckily I covered the plants like last night, also picked the peppers.
    Don't Panic THGTTG

First warm day of Spring here 32C predicted.

Rain, beautiful rain. My garden needs a good rain.

It's dismal here today. And there was the first snow of the year on the Olympic Mountains, when I could see them.

Mostly cloudy. Chances of rain. Warm (81 F / 27 C).

We'd been having beautiful BLUE October skies. But could use the rain.
    Dip me in ink and toss me to the Poets.

I bit of a cool start this morning had t to start a fire also felt it was time to put away the air conditioner for the winter.
    Don't Panic THGTTG