PDA

View Full Version : 52nd Annual Grammy Awards

Gigabyte
2010-Feb-01, 01:52 AM
Anybody else watching this? Beyond awesome.

Pink raised the bar for performances. Literally.

Green Day and company made me cry tears of joy.

It is so awesome, it is beyond awesome.

sarongsong
2010-Feb-01, 06:41 AM
"I see spotlights!"

Adam Sandler?! :eek:

megrfl
2010-Feb-01, 03:02 PM
I enjoyed watching the performances of the hip-hop trio, Drake, Eminem and Lil Wayne!! Most of it was blocked out.
Oh and I ordered from Blah, Blah Outfitters the extraordinary outfit that Lady Gaga was wearing. Should be here in a week or so.

Seriously though, I only saw more towards the end of the show. It was fun watching Taylor Swift and Stevie Nicks perform together.

Gigabyte
2010-Feb-01, 03:12 PM
The variety and hook ups this years was epic.

Elton John and Lady Gaga.

Lean Russel showing up.

Drake, Eminem and Lil Wayne.

The MJ tribute was awesome squared.

Jim
2010-Feb-01, 11:38 PM
And Stephen Colbert won a Grammy! He should be especially insufferable for the next couple of weeks.

Gigabyte
2010-Feb-02, 01:44 AM
The shtick with his daughter was uncomfortable.

mike alexander
2010-Feb-02, 03:48 AM
No watch, no interest.

I don't accept anything less than a JD Power award as meaning anything.

I gave myself an award last week for Best \Week in a While. No news sources picked it up, so the heck with everyone.

Gigabyte
2010-Feb-02, 03:57 AM
Stop posting.

sarongsong
2010-Feb-02, 07:38 AM
...I don't accept anything less than a JD Power award as meaning anything...Hmmh...
J.D. Power and Associates is best known for its work in the automotive industry. However, in recent years, the company has expanded to serve a number of other industries, including telecommunications, travel and hotels, marine, utilities, healthcare, homebuilder, consumer electronics and financial services....nope, no music award categories...