PDA

View Full Version : Complaining about Moderation

Tensor
2010-Feb-16, 08:42 PM
Listen, if you want to complain about moderation here, have at it, on one is going to supress you if you just follow the rules. If you want to complain about the moderation in a specific thread, especially if the moderators have already mentioned not to complain about the moderation in the thread, I would suggest you start a new thread. I mean, how hard is it to move over to About BAUT section, move click on the Forum Introductions and Feedback and start a new thread giving feedback about a thread where you don't like the moderation. Note that this thread took me all of two minutes and is in response to the complaints of moderation and snide remarks near the end of this (http://www.bautforum.com/space-astronomy-questions-answers/100551-moon-artificial-celestial.html) thread (say around post 37. Thank you for listening to my rant.

manxman
2010-Feb-16, 09:00 PM
i am sure your moderator credentials will be spotted by admin soon enough tensor without your advertisement in the personals here.

chrissy
2010-Feb-16, 09:48 PM
i am sure your moderator credentials will be spotted by admin soon enough tensor without your advertisement in the personals here.

And your adhom is noted by a moderator manxman

PetersCreek
2010-Feb-16, 10:01 PM
Note that this thread took me all of two minutes and is in response to the complaints of moderation and snide remarks near the end of this (http://www.bautforum.com/space-astronomy-questions-answers/100551-moon-artificial-celestial.html) thread (say around post 37. Thank you for listening to my rant.
I was willing to let this stand as a rant about rants but the link to and mention of specific posts makes this a trangression of rule 16, specifically:

Do not talk about bad posts or anything else you consider to be inappropriate user behavior in the forum itself...

I'm closing this thread, not so much for the specific reference but because I think rebuttal to the complaints more appropriately belongs in the complaint thread. But if anyone thinks this is a viable, stand-alone topic, by all means, please report this post to make your pitch.