PDA

View Full Version : Actor Corey Haim dead at 38, overdose suspected: reports

jrkeller
2010-Mar-10, 02:16 PM
Actor Corey Haim dead at 38, overdose suspected: reports.

Link ( http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/03/10/2010-03-10_actor_corey_haim_dead_at_38_overdose_suspected_ reports.html#ixzz0hmZ9feAq)

Loved him in Lost Boys. Even after 20 years that movie still can make me laugh.

megrfl
2010-Mar-10, 02:36 PM
:sad: Awe! Loved him in Lost Boys and Silver Bullet. I seriously wish things could have been better for him while he was here. RIP - Corey.

megrfl
2010-Mar-10, 06:20 PM
:sad: Awe! Loved him in Lost Boys and Silver Bullet. I seriously wish things could have been better for him while he was here. RIP - Corey.

Someone also mentioned his movie Lucas, they seemed offended that I didn't mention it. :)

So here it is...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091445/

Buttercup
2010-Mar-10, 06:40 PM
cry, little sister :cry:

Gillianren
2010-Mar-10, 07:57 PM
My first assumption was that it was a hoax; celebrities of his age do tend to attract them. But if it's a hoax, it fooled the page I check for "notable deaths" every day in my morbid sort of way. And that's a TV station down in Los Angeles.

"How many of these guys are named Corey?"

"Eight."

HenrikOlsen
2010-Mar-10, 08:27 PM
If it is a hoax it also fooled imdb.

Gillianren
2010-Mar-10, 08:41 PM
And the AV Club. That's my three main sources on celebrity news, for when I care about celebrity news (not often), going with it. I think we have to concede that it's true.

Launch window
2010-Mar-11, 10:04 AM
He lost his marbles a long time ago, I remember thinking that's the kid from LostBoys wow he's become a real hardcore junkie. I recall a friend sending me a link about 8-9 years ago of Corey selling one of his teeth on E-baby for a high. Its a sad unforgiving world Hollywood, surrounded by flash and highs. When some of these people fall from grace they really hit the gutter.

If he got the help he needed all those years ago he might still be alive

vonmazur
2010-Mar-11, 06:15 PM
Does this mean the "Two Coreys" movie is off??? (Coreys;Haim and Feldman) as presented on Robot Chicken...

Dale