PDA

View Full Version : Alien Abduction - Is this guy mistaken, or lying!?

Hazzard
2010-Mar-11, 10:06 PM
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=175829

He claims to have been French-kissed by ET, and have recorded his 5 days a week meetings with the Greys... (they talk to him through his friend Harold)

pzkpfw
2010-Mar-11, 11:24 PM
For the record, I put the "mistaken" in the thread title to replace something that was just a bit not-so-nice.

kleindoofy
2010-Mar-11, 11:51 PM
... He claims to have been French-kissed by ET, and have recorded his 5 days a week meetings with the Greys ...
If he's only 'mistaken,' then he should really seek some help. As quickly as possible.

I'd bet on a big fat lie.

Or a mix of both.

Maybe we just have to feel sorry for him.

Maybe not.

stutefish
2010-Mar-12, 02:12 AM
Mistaken or lying: I agree, it's likely to be one of those two.

Nick Theodorakis
2010-Mar-12, 03:20 AM
He could have a form of sleep paralysis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis), which are often accompanied by vivid hallucinations. In the old days, victims would claim they were visited by succubi or incubi.

Nick

David Mc
2010-Mar-12, 08:46 AM
I believe it was Olaf Blanke (http://bmi.epfl.ch/page61087.html) who did the experiment by applying an electrical field to the brain was able to recreate the vision of the "Grays".

These sorts of things suggest to me that "abductees" have a medical condition that should be treated if it's worrying them.

I would tell him he's mistaken and should see a neurologist.

Hazzard
2010-Mar-12, 08:58 AM
I asked him (about a week ago) to post the best evidence he had for his claims... to prove to us that this was happening outside his head.

Like I said, he said that he now have started to record (audio) his 5 days a week sessions with the alien creatures.

Im not so sure that this will be the evidence I have been waiting for though,... as the aliens are speaking to him through his friend Harold.

Maybe we could have him ask Harold/the aliens these questions ...

James Oberg... http://www.jamesoberg.com/1998quest_ufo.html

J Riff
2010-Mar-12, 09:25 AM
I remember reading somewhere about a spate of ET visitations in a crowded city, perhaps Manhatten.
The explanation was a huge wave of electromagnetic energy, released from deep in the earth, which apparently had the effect of creating similar scary 'dreams' in reams of people, which was noticed by a psychiatrist or two, all these similar reports on the same night, corresponding to a big energy burst.
But lets wait and see what Harold has to say. )

captain swoop
2010-Mar-12, 10:36 AM
wave of electromagnetic energy? what support do you have for that?

Hazzard
2010-Mar-12, 12:24 PM
I remember reading somewhere about a spate of ET visitations in a crowded city, perhaps Manhatten.
The explanation was a huge wave of electromagnetic energy, released from deep in the earth, which apparently had the effect of creating similar scary 'dreams' in reams of people, which was noticed by a psychiatrist or two, all these similar reports on the same night, corresponding to a big energy burst.

Could it have been the Linda Cortile Napolitano abduction case? http://ufos.about.com/od/aliensalienabduction/p/manhattan.htm

What is "unusual" about this one (part from the claim it self) is to have another witnesses, and in this case, at least 5 others, all of which had never met Napolitano before.... or so the story goes.

This is the first time I have heard of the Olaf Blanke experiment, and by applying an electrical field causing similar hallucinations to those exposed.

Do you have a link to the (Manhattan) explanation of this electromagnetic energy released from within the earth? What caused it, how it was measured etc...

Sardonicone
2010-Mar-12, 02:05 PM
There is a colorful expression that comes to mind, dealing with bat excrement and sanity...

JayUtah
2010-Mar-12, 04:18 PM

Could it have been the Linda Cortile Napolitano abduction case?

Unlikely, since there was no electromagnetism claims in Napolitano's story. The only common element seems to be location.

What is "unusual" about this one (part from the claim it self) is to have another witnesses...

Other alleged witnesses. All except the Hon. Mr. Perez de Cuellar are known only to Linda Napolitano and Budd Hopkins, and the whole thing reads like a bad spy novel -- kidnappings, threats, safe-houses, etc. None of the purported ordinary witnesses have made an independent statement or revealed themselves; they speak only through Hopkins or Napolitano. De Cuellar's office repudiates the claim regarding him.

Despite all the hype, the Linda Napolitano case remains the uncorroborated tall tale of one woman and a noted abductee impresario.

This is the first time I have heard of the Olaf Blanke experiment, and by applying an electrical field causing similar hallucinations to those exposed.

I read about it previously but I don't know of any peer-reviewed publication of it. The author I read speculated that ordinary sources of electromagnetic fields (generators, power lines, etc.) could cause similar effects. Geomagnetic sources were mentioned, but no specific hypotheses were offered.

Hazzard
2010-Mar-12, 05:40 PM
Yep, I found this by Joseph J. Stefula, Richard D. Butler, and George P. Hansen ....

A Critique of Budd Hopkins' Case of the UFO Abduction of Linda Napolitano.

http://www.tricksterbook.com/ArticlesOnline/LindaCase.htm

Until the day comes, if ever, when I see some good evidence,... I say that all this is happening on the inside of peoples heads, not on the outside.

Over the years I have come across plenty of claims and cases from people that believes that we are being visited. That alien creatures are here doing all the crazy stuff we here about. But in the end, and at the very best, it always ends with something unexplained... Never ever have I seen a case/sighting that spells ET ONLY.

It always seems to take that leap of faith, or some serious "reading between the lines" ....

vonmazur
2010-Mar-12, 07:00 PM
Guys: The EMF I think the poster is referring to, was ULF coming thru or out of the Earth. These ULF waves were discovered by the US Navy, among others, when they were trying to find a way to talk to subs while submerged. I have read about this in the 1970's, but all I can find now is John Keel mentioning this in his Mothman studies. The information was not WOO like the HAARP stuff, it was just a mention of ULF from unknown sources, either passing thru or originating underground aimed outward.. I cannot recall anything else right off hand.

Added: There was a claim at the time, that the US Military used some kind of ULF as a psyops weapons, Greenberg and others writing about the Redelsham Forest Incident have stated that it was Gamma Rays or Microwaves that was used to induce the hallucinations, as contrasted to the ULF in the now forgotten article...

Dale

Hazzard
2010-Mar-12, 07:29 PM
Greenberg and others writing about the Redelsham Forest Incident have stated that it was Gamma Rays or Microwaves that was used to induce the hallucinations, as contrasted to the ULF in the now forgotten article...

Dale

Redelsham!? I always thought that was either the lighthouse, or that cop playing with the lights on his car?

kleindoofy
2010-Mar-12, 08:30 PM
... let[']s wait and see what Harold has to say.
Why?

In case it's indeed genuine?

I'd rather spend my time doing something reasonable, like trying to empty the Pacific Ocean with a spoon.

Hazzard
2010-Mar-12, 09:43 PM

Im afraid that me posting those questions by Jim Oberg would be and exercise in futility, as Chuck never responds to ANYTHING posted by a skeptic.

I wonder why that is....?

Abaddon
2010-Mar-12, 11:01 PM
Im afraid that me posting those questions by Jim Oberg would be and exercise in futility, as Chuck never responds to ANYTHING posted by a skeptic.

I wonder why that is....?

If he will not respond, then why bother?

I read the first few pages, and gave up.

Hazzard
2010-Mar-12, 11:34 PM
If he will not respond, then why bother?

I read the first few pages, and gave up.

And I dont blame you. Its just something about this guy that bothers me.... Part from the obvious.

Abaddon
2010-Mar-12, 11:58 PM
And I dont blame you. Its just something about this guy that bothers me.... Part from the obvious.

Yeah, OK I know, but you cant do anything about it if the dude wont engage in some sort of dialog. Let them repose in their mad world view, let the frustration pass.

BigDon
2010-Mar-13, 12:24 AM
There is a colorful expression that comes to mind, dealing with bat excrement and sanity...

Hey Sard,

We are in agreement, it would seem.

Sardonicone
2010-Mar-13, 02:27 AM
Hey Sard,

We are in agreement, it would seem.

I deeply apologize for the dishonor.

Back on topic... I just can't fathom why anyone would give any of these people the time of day without a scrap of evidence.

J Riff
2010-Mar-13, 04:51 AM
Beats me. It was something about energy released from deep in the earth, maybe caused by plates shifting or ?
Anyway, it is indeed possible to create similar hallucinations in different people by stimulating some part of the brain or other, I've seen this kind of thing done in a lab setting. All kinds of this stuff was tried back in the day, maybe it still is, no records of any of it of course.
Try reading up on MK ultra for the tip of the iceberg as far as messing with the brain goes.
Anyway, I remember reading this, because it offered a believable, natural explanation for some of the abduction claims out there.

Hazzard
2010-Mar-13, 09:18 AM
Back on topic... I just can't fathom why anyone would give any of these people the time of day without a scrap of evidence.

I think that if he eventually came out and told everyone that he just made it up, people would loose interest fast.

Ans I dont believe for a second that those interested in the thread actually believe that Chuck is in contact with aliens.

I think that people are interested in a guy that got lost in his own mind. He did say that he has a serious sleeping disorder and havent slept more that 1-2 hours/night for the last 10 years.

vonmazur
2010-Mar-16, 08:30 PM
Redelsham!? I always thought that was either the lighthouse, or that cop playing with the lights on his car?

IIRC: The effects of the radiation caused the hallucinations based on just that, supposedly each "Victim" saw something slightly different, according to cultural bias or just what they expected to see...I have heard of this weapon in dim distant past, but I cannot remember who it was that told me about it....Something like the LSD experiments of the 50's, this one was not totally effective either.

Dale

manxman
2010-Mar-16, 09:46 PM
yes makes perfect sense for an american secret weapon to be used at a nuke base on its own staff who are charged with its defense.

Garrison
2010-Mar-16, 10:06 PM
yes makes perfect sense for an american secret weapon to be used at a nuke base on its own staff who are charged with its defense.

You're right, much more likely that it was a case of misidentifying lights that ballooned into a hoax later when some of the parties involved decided to embellish the story.
Mind you still made more sense than alien spacecraft...

Sardonicone
2010-Mar-18, 01:10 AM
You're right, much more likely that it was a case of misidentifying lights that ballooned into a hoax later when some of the parties involved decided to embellish the story.
Mind you still made more sense than alien spacecraft...

I'm of the mind that flying dinosaurs makes more sense than alien spacecraft.

At least we have evidence they used to exist.

Hazzard
2010-Mar-18, 10:55 AM
I'm of the mind that flying dinosaurs makes more sense than alien spacecraft.

At least we have evidence they used to exist.

However unlikely that sounds, you are right..... even if you are talking about Dragons ;)

BigDon
2010-Mar-19, 07:30 PM

I dunno, my father was at Eniwetok and Bikini in the fifties. He was nuked over a dozen times. (If you're close enough that 120F, 80 mph wind blows over you, you're in the explosion as far as I'm concerned.)

He also saw the Castle Bravo shot. Where a 4 to 5 megaton blast had nearly triple the yield due to design error. It got ten extra megatons of yield when the tamper fissed unexpectedly and joined the party.

So we have been known to nuke our own people in the past.

Just saying.

If you search "Castle Bravo" by me you can find the two threads I mention it. (not counting this one.)

Strange
2010-Mar-23, 09:54 PM
I dunno, my father was at Eniwetok and Bikini in the fifties. He was nuked over a dozen times. (If you're close enough that 120F, 80 mph wind blows over you, you're in the explosion as far as I'm concerned.)

A lot of British soldiers were experimented on - sorry, I mean sent as observers - at nuclear blasts as well.