PDA

View Full Version : 2010 EW45 --> Asteroid #### Harlod Camping? ;)

Toutatis
2010-Mar-19, 04:26 AM
Yeah! I know! Was 2010 EW45's 2011 VI to be realized it'd be a couple days late -- moreover, even its E(Impact) of ~ 82 GT TNT (EQV), while proDUCKtive of a *heck* of a mess, would not likely raise (raze? ;) nearly the level of pandemonium ole' Harry's on about --- Still I think the old boy would deserve some style points... After all what’s ~ 2 days in 7000 years? – Yeah, ok, never mind, guess I’ve always had a ‘soft spot’ for ‘QUACKS’ ;-)

***DISCLAIMER***

If you’re concerned about ‘EW45 – don’t be! Its Palermo Scale figures place an overall Earth encounter at ~ 200 times BELOW background and a 2011 encounter at > 467 times BELOW background! Then too the observation data spans a *single* day! --- A few more observations and it’ll be removed -- Bet on it!!! :-)

On the other hand, if you’re concerned about Harold Camping – Be concerned -- be VERY concerned!!! NOT about his doomsday prediction but about his mind!!!

OBTW – I’m not a troll - just a rather large stone ducky ;-)

Sincere apologies should my placement of this (rather flippant) post (here) occasion annoyance… It’s merely that I used to ‘hang my hat’ at the “PX” sub forum --- Seems this is now as close as it gets? (Wonders what ‘Nan’ is up to these days? Starburst anyone??? ;-)

TTFN
D. Sarandon

Rue
2010-Mar-19, 06:40 PM
It’s merely that I used to ‘hang my hat’ at the “PX” sub forum --- Seems this is now as close as it gets? (Wonders what ‘Nan’ is up to these days? Starburst anyone??? ;-)

One needs to look no farther than youtube, where her wackiness is considered rather mundane.

BigDon
2010-Mar-19, 07:05 PM
Dude! One word.

De-caf.

Rue
2010-Mar-19, 08:51 PM
/\ He's speaking Hub'ish.

Toutatis
2010-Mar-21, 12:40 AM
Dude! One word.

De-caf.

It's a fair cop --- I'll cut down on the 'Dew but there ain't *no way* I be swearin' off me Cheetos!!!... ;)

With regards
D. Sarandon