PDA

View Full Version : Who was the hottest Star Trek Guy?

TheHalcyonYear
2010-Mar-20, 11:42 PM
Who do people thing was the hottest Star Trek guy?? :)

Paracelsus
2010-Mar-20, 11:51 PM
Capt Picard by a huge margin!

TheHalcyonYear
2010-Mar-21, 12:13 AM
Capt Picard by a huge margin!
mmmm, I can't think of any who top him either.

Tinaa
2010-Mar-21, 12:48 AM
Worf!

TheHalcyonYear
2010-Mar-21, 01:18 AM
Worf!
hmmm, I like the sort of tortured intellectual sort. But Warf in interesting. Somewhere in there is a much softer side that is well guarded. :)

TheHalcyonYear
2010-Mar-21, 03:29 AM
I guess it's considered ok for some of us to post concerning about "beautiful star trek babes" but maybe going a bit far for the guys to post concerning "hot star trek guys". :)

Tinaa
2010-Mar-21, 03:53 AM
Well we know that Phil has a man crush on Wil Wheaton.

sarongsong
2010-Mar-21, 04:46 AM
This year People Magazine named Johnny Depp as their Sexiest man alive, but the also have an extended list of 109 of the sexiest men, and half the male cast of 2009’s Star Trek made the list, Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto and John Cho.

Below are the descriptions of each (with links to profiles on People.com)...
trekmovie.com (http://trekmovie.com/2009/12/01/pine-cho-quinto-on-peoples-sexiest-men-list-shatner-talks-sexy-list-on-conan/)Bonus Shatner/Conan clip.

TheHalcyonYear
2010-Mar-21, 05:21 AM
Well we know that Phil has a man crush on Wil Wheaton.
hmmmmm, I had missed that.
awwwww, that's soo cute!! :)

mugaliens
2010-Mar-21, 05:49 AM
You're asking a forum composed primarily of guys? You do know one of our unwritten rules is to never comment as to the attractiveness of another guy, don't you?

TheHalcyonYear
2010-Mar-21, 08:08 AM
You're asking a forum composed primarily of guys? You do know one of our unwritten rules is to never comment as to the attractiveness of another guy, don't you?
I have noticed that there never seem to be any objections when the women here comment on the attractiveness of another woman. :)

PraedSt
2010-Mar-21, 09:05 AM
That's one of our other rules.

HenrikOlsen
2010-Mar-21, 10:05 AM
Going by the number of women scored, Gene Roddenberry winds hands down.

One of the memoirs of the Classic Trek age mentions Roddenberry being worried he was getting old/sick when he could only handle three women a day.

geonuc
2010-Mar-21, 11:15 AM
I don't have any problems commenting on the attractiveness of guys.

Chekov would be in the running, I'd say.

megrfl
2010-Mar-21, 02:33 PM
I always liked Spock. My first kiss was with a guy who looked like he could be Spock's son, minus the pointy ears. He was a very thoughtful and kind guy too, just like Spock.

Selenite
2010-Mar-21, 04:29 PM
I always thought the young ensign Pavel Chekov was cute. :)

mike alexander
2010-Mar-21, 06:59 PM
Ben Sisko for me, especially after he shaved his head and grew the beard. One forward dude, he was.

The Backroad Astronomer
2010-Mar-21, 07:04 PM
Going by the number of women scored, Gene Roddenberry winds hands down.

One of the memoirs of the Classic Trek age mentions Roddenberry being worried he was getting old/sick when he could only handle three women a day.
Roddenberry based Kirk and Riker on himself.

Arneb
2010-Mar-21, 07:18 PM
Sisko is a good choice, in my opinion. But I guess Picard beats them all.

Tinaa
2010-Mar-22, 12:20 AM
Ben Sisko for me, especially after he shaved his head and grew the beard. One forward dude, he was.

I liked the sound of his voice too.

closetgeek
2010-Mar-22, 12:22 AM
I have to agree with Chekov, he was just too adorable! I would say Shatner was a close second but he really looked too much like my dad.

TheHalcyonYear
2010-Mar-22, 02:33 AM
Sisko is a good choice, in my opinion. But I guess Picard beats them all.
I gotta agree with this, there was something intelligent, lonely, and brooding abut him.

J Riff
2010-Mar-22, 03:12 AM
Well, Chekov and his son wandered into the store I was working at in the 80s, and he wasn't quite so cute as on TV. They bought some comic books and left, seemed like a nice guy.
I reckon " Q " should be pretty appealing to us guys, rather Men, in here..because he could basically beat up on anyone in the universe, AND be snarky about it too. " )

Middenrat
2010-Mar-22, 03:48 AM
Ricardo Montalban portrayed a charismatic cult leader in an episode - or was it a feature film? Anyways, if I was going to turn...

TheHalcyonYear
2010-Mar-22, 05:20 AM
I liked Walter Koenig as Alfred Bester in Babylon 5. He was a delicious creep!!

novaderrik
2010-Mar-22, 05:41 AM
since this is a primarily science based board, i'd have to say that the "hottest" male on Star Trek would be one of the redshirts that spontaneously bust into flames upon beaming down to some strange new world.

jokergirl
2010-Mar-22, 12:56 PM
I don't actually find any of the males in the classic series very attractive. While I like Patrick Stewart for his acting talent, he's just not my type...

Zachary Quinto in the new movie though... *drools*

closetgeek
2010-Mar-22, 12:58 PM
Well, Chekov and his son wandered into the store I was working at in the 80s, and he wasn't quite so cute as on TV. They bought some comic books and left, seemed like a nice guy.
I reckon " Q " should be pretty appealing to us guys, rather Men, in here..because he could basically beat up on anyone in the universe, AND be snarky about it too. " )

Ah, Q! I forgot about him. If he lacked all personality, his peculiar looks would probably not be appealing but his character definitely did have a certain Je ne sais quoi...

AndreasJ
2010-Mar-22, 01:34 PM
I have noticed that there never seem to be any objections when the women here comment on the attractiveness of another woman. :)

That's what we're pleased to call a double standard. :whistle:

crosscountry
2010-Mar-22, 01:45 PM
no comment, just subscribing

jokergirl
2010-Mar-22, 02:17 PM
That's what we're pleased to call a double standard. :whistle:

I think that's what the thread was aimed at calling out.

;)

Nick Theodorakis
2010-Mar-22, 02:43 PM
Ricardo Montalban portrayed a charismatic cult leader in an episode - or was it a feature film? Anyways, if I was going to turn...

Both. He was in an episode of the TV show, and they brought back the character, actor, and back story for the film STII: The Wrath of Khan.

Nick

Middenrat
2010-Mar-23, 02:50 AM
Thanks, Nick - in fact the Khan monicker emerged from my subconscious several hours after posting. That was a great device - resurrecting the story like that, it really gave the brand a hinterland.