PDA

View Full Version : What did I miss?

Veeger
2010-Mar-28, 02:58 PM
I have not been too active of late on BAUT, and when I come back I notice, no one has been banned for over three weeks, discussions about over-moderation have stopped, and everything seems relatively "normal". Did I miss something? Peace or impasse?

antoniseb
2010-Mar-28, 04:01 PM
We often get long stretches when people with ideas for how things should be different have said their piece, and people who want to push the envelope try staying within the guidelines. This period of peace is not unusual. Welcome back.

Tobin Dax
2010-Mar-28, 05:53 PM
This period of peace is not unusual.
Nor is it unwelcome.

Swift
2010-Mar-28, 11:08 PM
First, the Earth cooled....

Welcome back Veeger.

TheHalcyonYear
2010-Mar-29, 12:15 AM
Some there may be the desire to ban, but not sufficient cause. :)

Veeger
2010-Mar-29, 12:29 AM
Nor is it unwelcome.

It is less distracting; like when I first became a member. Of course that may have been one of the quiet periods as well.

Tensor
2010-Mar-29, 01:05 AM
It is less distracting; like when I first became a member. Of course that may have been one of the quiet periods as well.

Ohhhhhh, so it's all your fault. Now I got it. :lol:

mugaliens
2010-Mar-30, 04:36 AM
Did I miss something? Peace or impasse?

We conceded power and authority to the mod/admin team, but are reserving title to everything else for ourselves. :lol:

ToSeek
2010-Mar-30, 03:38 PM
I have not been too active of late on BAUT, and when I come back I notice, no one has been banned for over three weeks, discussions about over-moderation have stopped, and everything seems relatively "normal". Did I miss something? Peace or impasse?

Dang, it was my turn to ban someone, and I missed it. :(