PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Chris Rutkows and IRC channel #UFO

2002-Apr-16, 12:34 PM
After reading the bad review on BA's homepage, I wandered over to #ufo on IRC. WOW. These guys are completely out of their minds! They are going on about ufo sightings, crashes and recoveries and the fact that the Catholic church is behind it all. These folk are amazing indeed.

ToSeek
2002-Apr-16, 12:46 PM
On 2002-04-16 08:34, trusty wrote:
After reading the bad review on BA's homepage, I wandered over to #ufo on IRC. WOW. These guys are completely out of their minds! They are going on about ufo sightings, crashes and recoveries and the fact that the Catholic church is behind it all. These folk are amazing indeed.

I feel the same way whenever I visit the Enterprise Mission message board: there's no point in posting because these guys don't even live in the same universe that I do.

2002-Apr-16, 12:55 PM
LOL - I wholeheartedly agree. But it is a fun place to hang out when I'm in the mood for an argument.
By the way, I was fairly good friends with Chris Rutkowski about 6 years ago. He was a regular on IRC #ufo. I'm trying to hook back up with him regarding this write up. He went by the handle E.B.E (Extraterrestrial Biological Entity). That should explain where he's coming from.

ToSeek
2002-Apr-16, 01:31 PM
I have a friend whose cousin called her to announce "I'm from the Pleiades!"

She called back a couple of months later to add "And you're from the Pleiades, too!"

Hard to know what to do with these people....