PDA

View Full Version : Interested in meteorology?

jeff50
2004-Mar-24, 04:07 PM
Admin, please accept my apologies if this is in the wrong thread. I thought maybe this new forum might be of interest to some of your members :^o

For those interested (and I know some are!!), there is a new site and forum based in Canada that has just been opened, (we welcome people from around the world). It is a serious forum, but good for educational, debate and discussing anything weather related. We have a number of well qualified members, as well as enthusiasts and folk who just want to learn. Thanks.
Take a look at

http://www.maritimesweather.com

Brady Yoon
2004-Mar-24, 08:11 PM
Welcome to the board!! Thanks for the link. We really need more sites like this one that discuss various topics in science. :)

NightHawk
2004-Mar-24, 08:35 PM
Be over in a bit.

I am a NOAA Skywarn member and do weather spotting in my county. Haven't seen anything major yet but had a lot to do last july when all the storms and flooding hit my area. 8)

jeff50
2004-Mar-25, 04:53 AM
Thanks for the welcome.

Nice to see you`ve up over there :) I know that Bob`s worked hard getting the forum and site looking good. I believe he does it all on his own, so I thought I`d pay him back by drawing the forum`s attention the folks.

I`ve just been browsing through some of the threads on here. I won`t be a stranger, that`s for sure :)

Brady Yoon
2004-Mar-25, 05:11 AM
Aww. I wish it was based in the United States... :D But still a great site nonetheless.

Andromeda321
2004-Mar-25, 07:02 AM
I am a NOAA Skywarn member and do weather spotting in my county. Haven't seen anything major yet but had a lot to do last july when all the storms and flooding hit my area.
The Ham radio part of me has to say it- go Skywarn!!! :D