PDA

View Full Version : Best Pixar Movie

Lord Jubjub
2010-Jun-19, 12:20 AM
Haven't done a poll for quite a long time. But the recent release to Toy Story 3 has inspired me.

Pick the movies you would place among the top five. THIS POLL IS MULTIPLE CHOICE.

The full list of releases:
Toy Story
A Bug's Life
Toy Story 2
Monsters, Inc.
Finding Nemo
The Incredibles
Cars
Ratatouille
WALL-E
Toy Story 3

PetersCreek
2010-Jun-19, 12:28 AM
I haven't seen Toy Story 3 yet, so I'll have to reserve judgment on that one. For me, the most entertaining of the others was The Incredibles. Even with the risk of severe sequelitis, I wish they would follow it up.

Van Rijn
2010-Jun-19, 12:39 AM
The Incredibles would be my favorite as well. Aside from the obvious superhero bit, the action and music reminded me of over-the-top '60s spy movies, and they did a great job on that. I think that helped me connect to that movie more than the others.

I think WALL-E would be my second choice.

Gillianren
2010-Jun-19, 02:35 AM
I think WALL-E was the best, but I'm more inclined to sit down and watch The Incredibles.

Swift
2010-Jun-20, 02:14 AM
I picked Toy Story and Monsters, Inc., and would absolutely add The Incredibles, WALL-E and UP! to that list (and probably place either The Increadibles or WALL-E at the top). I also love their shorts.

Fazor
2010-Jun-20, 11:58 PM
Up! was probably the most touching (in my opinion of course!), but the original Toy Story is probably still my favorite. I never really liked the Incredibles, but Ratatouille was very good, and would probably be my second favorite.

I am eager, or as eager as I get, to go see Toy Story 3. But as yet, I haven't.

Jim
2010-Jun-21, 03:35 PM
Where is Up!, anyway?