PDA

View Full Version : Best Pixar Movie 1b

Lord Jubjub
2010-Jun-19, 12:53 AM
Such a short list, I'll post them all tonight.

Pick the movies you would place among the top five. THIS POLL IS MULTIPLE CHOICE.

The full list of releases:
Toy Story
A Bug's Life
Toy Story 2
Monsters, Inc.
Finding Nemo
The Incredibles
Cars
Ratatouille
WALL-E
Toy Story 3

Jim
2010-Jun-21, 03:26 PM
Love The Incredibles!

Buttercup
2010-Jul-15, 06:53 PM
Finding Nemo! :)

Finding Nemo [3 / 21.43%]
The Incredibles [10 / 71.43%] :confused:

More people like The Incredibles? Hmmm.

Gillianren
2010-Jul-15, 06:59 PM
I wasn't impressed with Finding Nemo. It actually seemed a lot more formulaic than Pixar's normal work.

Buttercup
2010-Jul-15, 07:01 PM
I wasn't impressed with Finding Nemo. It actually seemed a lot more formulaic than Pixar's normal work.

Awwwww...you are so wrong! ;)

Gillianren
2010-Jul-15, 07:48 PM
I can defend my statement, if you'd like.

Buttercup
2010-Jul-15, 08:08 PM
Not necessary. :)

Dory: Okay, he either said "move to the back of the throat," or he "wants a root beer float."

Lol! That and the "whalespeak" scenes...

Gillianren
2010-Jul-15, 08:31 PM
Eh. I didn't think it was terribly funny, either. I thought it was cute, and I thought I'd probably have liked it better were I at least twenty years younger.

HenrikOlsen
2010-Jul-15, 08:46 PM
Nemo was a pretty straight mix of Heroes Quest plus Coming Of Age plus one-liner gags (with a few admittedly very good, "Did you remember to brush?" - OK that's actually the only one I can remember) and was the Pixar movie that to me felt most like it was written as a series of video game levels.
And that "Ooooh, I liked that character he met a while ago in a totally different place, made for some good gags, let's bring it back again to make more gags."? *GAG*