PDA

View Full Version : Investigations asked to "control and limit", discusions of certain conspiracy events!

Mars University
2010-Jul-08, 04:40 PM
1907 - 2010 Conspiracy and Non-conspiracy, thoery and factual event.

Our xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx media and international corporations that have all benefited from destructive secrecy for the past 100 years have all gone on the attack against "conspiracy" theory's on National TV from the Left and Right making this a NON-Political issue. The use of threats now going against those that refuse to buy into the mainstream messages coming out of our xxxxxxxxx highest offices, xxxxxxxxx corporations, bailed out xxxxxx banks and mortgage and financial organizations committing treasonous actions from xxxxxxxx and xxxxxxx groups. IF our media was xxxxx xxxxx, "then when", the 6th man on the moon (Dr. Edgar Mitchel) described by a media personality and a xxxxx official as "an old man with issues" as well as 6 other astronauts Mitchel say's without ANY doubt we are being visited and have seen and been part of groups dealing with intelligence from elsewhere. This should have become the international disclosure story of the century, but as astonishing as the information and interviews were, the story died as quickly as it came to light. That is not a Conspiracy "theory", that is a factual Conspiracy.

When European space organizations have pictures that have either been planted or are real (which I posted as my base name on this site) are ignored instead of trying to find out who on the inside planted city pictures or what is behind the pictures but nothing is done in the public, it is not a conspiracy theory, it is a conspiracy.

My research in Energy since 1989 shortly after leaving the Air Force and now over 7 years of directed research into thousands of sites finding that 70% of web sites dealing with conspiracy's, UFO's, Planets, Sun, security and the military are either directly or indirectly funded by xxxxxxxx xxxxx that do not want the xxxx truth out and millions are spent annually assuring people are made to feel foolish for pointing out factual events or are just criticized of reporting accurately what they are seeing. (since they are not "educated" in seeing what they claim)

So as I am warned and in response to anyone reading this that I understand the frustration many have with Conspiracy's, UFO's, Politics and secret xxxxxx about many subjects is touchy, I respect all investigators that look at the evidence and not listen to decisions being made because it is said that the physics is impossible or many trust documents from those with a great reason not to allow transparent viewing of reality. I am a once skeptic of UFO's and conspiracy's especially those named by (2) presidents xxx warning all of us since the 50's to around 1962. The lesson is if you ignore them, the facts, the history and our own Hero Astronauts, your either a xxxxxx, xxxxxx or paid by xxxxxxxx. If we can't trust real hero's like Dr. Edgar Mitchel and the other Astronauts and we are going to believe that the xxx, xxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxx, xxxxxxx or xxx are looking out for our best interest as far as individuals and technology for the future, it becomes evident as to why we are vulnerable as a country and we are being set up by controlled information and controls of the financial system and war industry's. Only the 40% of the population that pays no attention to whats going on and the huge number of believers in the propaganda leaves us with only 15% of the population that can truly make a difference preserving Freedom and growing it worldwide, but if the sites receiving the information were used the facts and worked with many other legitimate sites we could allow the people of the world to make informed decisions and act. The problem though like I said earlier, 70% of those are not legit, will not fight for the word of truth and will allow controllers to use policy and position to effect reality leaving us with no true access or ability to out source documentation of what is real, how much has been reported and by whom.

The warnings have been put out and the xxxxxx is complacent because xxxx only see things happening in front of them and the system does not allow for example connecting dots over a 40 year period and presenting it which could change history is not going to happen which is a conspiracy fact again not theory. Since the 1960's we were told what would happen, the documents when put in order by year with xxxxxxxxx goals, the xxxxxxx of the middle class, the xxxxxxx of xxxx cases that were xxxxxx or xxxxxx because of the propaganda value will decide to delay or stall a story for 48 hours so in conjunction with the next event or story the attention quickly fades away. The ability to compartmentalize reporters and the bulk of people leaving only a small few that are quickly pointed out as conspiracy theorists which discredits them leaving them as not a threat.

We have dead Presidents and War Hero's, thousands of trustworthy xxxxx, xxxxxx and leadership people that have said we have a xxxxxxxx hiding and xxxxxx this country and unless you have millions of dollars Conspiracy's will remain theory's until an event creates the conditions to allow security to allow the theory to become reality. The American people need to wake up!

Gillianren
2010-Jul-08, 04:46 PM
You might want to talk to Jay about Dr. Mitchell's "evidence."

Swift
2010-Jul-08, 04:49 PM
Mars University,

What is with all the "xxxxx"? Are you redacting your own posts? And sorry, but I have close to no clue as to what you are talking about or claiming. Can you, in a sentence or two, simply state what you are claiming?

rigel
2010-Jul-08, 04:57 PM
Ugh?

LaurelHS
2010-Jul-08, 05:04 PM
I would also like to know what all the xxxx words mean. And apostrophes are for possessives, not plurals.

MAPNUT
2010-Jul-08, 05:32 PM
Something written in a logical and straightforward manner with reasonable spelling and grammar might make us more inclined to think the writer has something worth hearing.

Doea anybody really think "the media", hundreds of outlets and thousands of individuals, could be silenced by either bribery or threat when there's a sensational story to be told? For that matter, how does Mitchell continue to get attention?

JayUtah
2010-Jul-08, 05:35 PM

...the 6th man on the moon (Dr. Edgar Mitchel) ... say's without ANY doubt we are being visited and have seen and been part of groups dealing with intelligence from elsewhere.

Nope.

When I spoke to Mitchell, he told me he was informed by a source he trusted that information regarding alien contact was being covered up. I asked him to name the source, but he declined and agreed that without verifiable authority his story really didn't pan out to much but a "trust me" claim.

Later as Mitchell made his claims more mainstream, he was compelled to reveal his source. When interviewed, the source said he had accepted some inquiries on behalf of Mitchell, but never really got around to doing the research. Mitchell had apparently mistaken his statement to the effect that, "I didn't really get anywhere" to mean he had been stonewalled.

In short, Mitchell's smoking gun wasn't even loaded.

...trying to find out who on the inside planted city pictures or what is behind the pictures but nothing is done in the public...

If by "city pictures" you mean photographs said to depict organized signs of civilization, then those have yet to rise above the level of comic, amateur attempts at image analysis. The web is full of self-proclaimed "photo analysts" without any training, experience, or credentials and who can't even demonstrate a basic knowledge of photography or the processes used in space-based image acquisition and interpretation.

The handwaving opinions of the ignorant do not provide sufficient evidence of a conspiracy, or even suspicion.

My research ...finding that 70% of web sites dealing with conspiracy's, UFO's, Planets, Sun, security and the military are either directly or indirectly funded by xxxxxxxx xxxxx...

Okay, a direct question: Name the party redacted in the sentence I quote.

Further, I am the webmaster of www.clavius.org and its owner and proprieter. Do you claim that site is directly or indirectly funded by some other party? If so, name the party and provide your evidence.

Sorry, but you don't get to drop anonymous accusations without accountability.

...millions are spent annually assuring people are made to feel foolish for pointing out factual events...

At least at BAUT people are made to feel foolish only for demonstrably acting foolishly. If you have evidence otherwise, produce it.

or are just criticized of reporting accurately what they are seeing. (since they are not "educated" in seeing what they claim)

...not listen to decisions being made because it is said that the physics is impossible...

The only decision being made on that basis is whether to believe someone's proposed explanation for a set of events. If you tell me that something is a vehicle, but it patently doesn't behave like a vehicle according to the observations, I'm simply not apt to believe your revised explanation that it's somehow, in an explicable way, a magic vehicle.

If we can't trust real hero's like Dr. Edgar Mitchel...

And the facts have shown that we can't. An honest mistake, perhaps, but kindly revise your claims regarding him.

...and the other Astronauts

Since you didn't name the astronauts or reproduce their stories, I don't know what you expect. You're simply making an ad hominem argument, asking to consider only the source, not the merits of the claim. As a matter of fact, I don't know of any astronauts who endorse the claims made about them by various UFO organizations and "researchers."

The problem though like I said earlier, 70% of those are not legit...

You made that claim, but you provided no evidence for it.

I think it's hilarious that you complain about information control and censorship, yet your own post is full of ridiculous and pointless redactions. And those redactions suspiciously prevent anyone from checking up on your claims.

NEOWatcher
2010-Jul-08, 05:50 PM
...What is with all the "xxxxx"? ...
Options:
1. Revealing data would give us something to research.
2. It always looks better on a conspiracy especially with the extra large red underlined font (I'm actually surprised only 2 colors of fonts are used)
3. If he told you, the MIB would come get him.
4. It's better to keep the mystery going as a psychological attempt to put you into that ooooh mood.

Yes and his view is not valued because I am a scientist
What about "his view is not valued even though I'm not a scientist"?

grapes
2010-Jul-08, 05:58 PM
My research ...finding that 70% of web sites dealing with conspiracy's, UFO's, Planets, Sun, security and the military are either directly or indirectly funded by xxxxxxxx xxxxx...

Okay, a direct question: Name the party redacted in the sentence I quote.

Further, I am the webmaster of www.clavius.org and its owner and proprieter. Do you claim that site is directly or indirectly funded by some other party? If so, name the party and provide your evidence.

Sorry, but you don't get to drop anonymous accusations without accountability.And, as far as I know, BAUT is self-sufficient nowadays too. So, there's two, let's see that means we need five that are funded by xxxxxxxx xxxxx--we can't tell who that is yet but obviously they have deep pockets.

JayUtah
2010-Jul-08, 07:08 PM
What about "his view is not valued even though I'm not a scientist"?

Or what about a poll that contains at least one option that doesn't fall under the original poster's predisposition?

kleindoofy
2010-Jul-08, 07:10 PM
... What is with all the "xxxxx"? ...
I'm sure most of the "self-proclaimed 'photo analysts' without any training, experience, or credentials" whom Jay mentioned would be able to use advanced PhotoShopping to reveal the names under all those "xxxx."

Now, I hear you saying "it doesn't work that way." Yeah, I know that and you know that, but that won't stop them. ;)

JayUtah
2010-Jul-08, 08:41 PM
Now, I hear you saying "it doesn't work that way." Yeah, I know that and you know that, but that won't stop them. ;)

Indeed; since the operative technique is imagination, it is difficult to say what will impede them.

NickW
2010-Jul-08, 09:39 PM
I hear by proclaim myself a photo analysis expert! Can I have a piece of paper saying so?

<sarcasm />

I was particular baffled by the poll myself. All the answers to the poll indicate a line of reason that will back up his assumption in the post. There is no middle ground in it.

Van Rijn
2010-Jul-08, 09:48 PM
When European space organizations have pictures that have either been planted or are real (which I posted as my base name on this site) are ignored instead of trying to find out who on the inside planted city pictures or what is behind the pictures but nothing is done in the public, it is not a conspiracy theory, it is a conspiracy.

Are you still talking about your interpretation of Hale crater images? When you were here before, we did discuss what was behind the pictures: You were looking at image processing artifacts. No conspiracy was required, just effects of digital image processing. But you appeared to ignore this explanation, as well as examples of other "city like" geometric image artifacts.

kleindoofy
2010-Jul-08, 09:49 PM
... Can I have a piece of paper saying so? ...
Here's the appropriate blank form. Just fill it out.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8200/toiletpaperholder.jpg

Selenite
2010-Jul-10, 02:50 AM
Mars University,

What is with all the "xxxxx"?

X-Files?

He's probably still got every episode on 1990s vintage tape.

LaurelHS
2010-Jul-10, 02:56 AM
I'm an X-Files fan, but you don't see me posting material like this.

Gillianren
2010-Jul-10, 06:08 AM
You wouldn't see Mulder posting material like this. At least the Lone Gunmen always seemed to write coherently!

Sardonicone
2010-Jul-10, 03:08 PM
If it wasn't for the character limits imposed on youtube, I'd say the OP's post was perfect for over there.

MaDeR
2010-Jul-10, 03:42 PM
Red, big, underlined font? Oooch, I am now totally convinced.

Extravoice
2010-Jul-12, 10:32 PM
Hub' is that you?

Truthfully, I have no idea what the OP is trying to say.

PetersCreek
2010-Jul-12, 10:51 PM
Regarding the Xed out references: the OP is a reworked version of posts that were deemed inappropriate for BAUT due to political content. Mars University appears to have erred on the side of caution by redacting more references than was strictly necessary.

The extremely large, red font wasn't necessary either. It isn't necessarily a rule violation, Mars University (so long as you don't get carried away with it) but please understand, formatting does not give an argument more substance or credibility. Not one bit.