PDA

View Full Version : Moon and the Psychics

piknar
2010-Jul-19, 02:08 AM
It is second time moderators have chosen to close a thread, when i needed to reply to lotus excel response.

No I am not a hoaxer, and links from whatdoesitmean.com are better reading than abovetopsecret.
And like they say, 1st one smelt it dealt it. plus you havent been around baut long yet you've posted much, i wonder about you lotusexcel

---
The Word

The word is like a fish
Shall i throw it back free?
Arrowing into the sea.
Where thoughts lash tail and fin?
Or shall i pull it in?
To ryhme upon my dish.

LotusExcelle
2010-Jul-19, 02:13 AM
You may wish to start by spelling it correctly. Let's go from there.

Swift
2010-Jul-19, 02:13 AM
piknar,

Your very next post will explain exactly what space exploration or astronomy related conspiracy you are advocating or you will be infracted. And you will be very careful about what you say about other members of this board. I suggested to you that you read the rules and the suggestions for the CT forum. It is your choice if you do or not, and whether you follow them or not, but you will suffer the consequences anyway if you do not follow them.

piknar
2010-Jul-19, 02:18 AM
piknar,

Your very next post will explain exactly what space exploration or astronomy related conspiracy you are advocating or you will be infracted. And you will be very careful about what you say about other members of this board. I suggested to you that you read the rules and the suggestions for the CT forum. It is your choice if you do or not, and whether you follow them or not, but you will suffer the consequences anyway if you do not follow them.

That psychics like Ingo Swann state that there is a moonbase and they use 'phase-locking' to alter our consciousness so that we continue all talking about the moon the way we have been. With lack of intrest of the people, no moonbase, and the 'Dead Moon Ideology' continues now into 2010.

LotusExcelle
2010-Jul-19, 02:21 AM
What is your evidence for those claims?

Van Rijn
2010-Jul-19, 02:23 AM
That psychics like Ingo Swann state that there is a moonbase and they use 'phase-locking' to alter our consciousness so that we continue all talking about the moon the way we have been.

And are you supporting this claim?

If you are, please present your evidence.

piknar
2010-Jul-19, 02:33 AM
And are you supporting this claim?

If you are, please present your evidence.

Well after reading Penetraion by Ingo Swann last yr, I chose this forum to present his claims than without saying anything Ingo Swann but presenting as my own half way through a thread here (http://www.bautforum.com/showthread.php/87974-200-000-Year-Old-Statue-Found-On-Moon?p=1489665&highlight=#post1489665). And the result was quite astonishing just based on his claims yet baut members and the ensuing debate didn't know that i was pretty much summarizing Swann.. I only came back a yr later to confirm his other insights after the official word. So we can say he's chalked up another right answer, right?

LotusExcelle
2010-Jul-19, 02:36 AM
Are you being intentionally vague? What answers/insights are you talking about?

piknar
2010-Jul-19, 02:41 AM
Are you being intentionally vague? What answers/insights are you talking about?

Read the book, not the little wiki on the author and the book, you would than understand why i chose not to mention ingo swann a yr ago, yet i fully summarized his points on his work with the moon a yr ago.

after isro, i decided it would be cool to prove here and now on baut Ingo Swann's statements in his book.

LotusExcelle
2010-Jul-19, 02:44 AM
I am formally asking you to summarize the points you are making right now. What statements are you claiming to 'prove'? What evidence?

Spoons
2010-Jul-19, 02:46 AM
So we're not allowed to participate unless we pay the entry fee of one Ingo Swann book?

piknar
2010-Jul-19, 02:50 AM
I am formally asking you to summarize the points you are making right now. What statements are you claiming to 'prove'? What evidence?

I ain't even pointing you out of baut, i have 50 something posts, and a third are here (http://www.bautforum.com/showthread.php/87974-200-000-Year-Old-Statue-Found-On-Moon?p=1489665&highlight=#post1489665) about this. If you can't do 10 minutes when i have done one yr, than scram, for i have no patience for laziness.

Spoons
2010-Jul-19, 02:53 AM
Powerful argument!

No, wait. No argument.

piknar
2010-Jul-19, 02:53 AM
So we're not allowed to participate unless we pay the entry fee of one Ingo Swann book?

I think a forum through open source scripts constitute our right to reproduce the book for educational purposes, yes? if so i will email the pdf file to you. jus send me the pm with your email.

if the moderators say this is a no no, than i will have to say i cant give you the file.

Spoons
2010-Jul-19, 02:56 AM
Thank you for the offer, but I have a big pile of books which I'm slowly working through (apparently reading can be bad for your eyes) so I was really hoping for the summary of your argument. If you posted it concisely in another thread can you either quote it in here or post a link to it? That would be much appreciated.

kleindoofy
2010-Jul-19, 02:56 AM
That psychics like Ingo Swann state that there is a moonbase and they use 'phase-locking' to alter our consciousness so that we continue all talking about the moon the way we have been. With lack of intrest of the people, no moonbase, and the 'Dead Moon Ideology' continues now into 2010.
Let me get this straight (using inferences gained from the other thread - from which one of my posts was deleted, btw, although I never received any notification about it - bad style).

There is, supposedly, an alien base on the Moon which is 200,000 years old.

Those aliens are using some kind of mind control so that we ignore the Moon and lose interest in it. Or are the Powers That Be the ones who are influencing us?

Whoever is doing the mind control must be slipping up, because one certain Swann seems to have tipped their cards. How exactly does Swann avoid the mind control?

Swift
2010-Jul-19, 03:02 AM
I ain't even pointing you out of baut, i have 50 something posts, and a third are here (http://www.bautforum.com/showthread.php/87974-200-000-Year-Old-Statue-Found-On-Moon?p=1489665&highlight=#post1489665) about this. If you can't do 10 minutes when i have done one yr, than scram, for i have no patience for laziness.
And I have no patience for rude behavior. You do not determine who may participate in this thread and who can't. And your posts in that other thread were so confusing and covered so many topics, that they are not a useful reference. If you have anything to say about this topic, you will state it in this thread.

I think a forum through open source scripts constitute our right to reproduce the book for educational purposes, yes? if so i will email the pdf file to you. jus send me the pm with your email.

if the moderators say this is a no no, than i will have to say i cant give you the file.
You may post small excerpts from the book (figure a paragraph or so at a time) for educational purposes in this forum. What you do outside of this forum is your business. But even if you post such excerpts, it is still up to you to provide interpretation of them, in your own words. If you are going to present Ingo Swann's claims here, it is your responsibility to defend them here.

piknar
2010-Jul-19, 03:14 AM
[QUOTE=kleindoofy;1764370... How exactly does Swann avoid the mind control?[/QUOTE]

He doesnt, he is human afterall, but his probing has caused him trouble, to make him believe that the aliens are using 'phase-locking', orsomething similar that i kind of grasped as memes that 'fifth column' propagandists use today.

Spoons
2010-Jul-19, 03:16 AM
So, apart from that, is kleindoofy's summary of your position accurate?

piknar
2010-Jul-19, 04:09 AM
The book is available thru this torrent (http://www.fulldls.com/torrent-ebooks-871698.html).

I just went through it and he says he can't prove the aliens on the moon but still felt necessary to publish for psi research his narrative.

So until then, i will have another long hiatus from baut. But mark my words, I will be back if we get official news of them. Good luck to all.

---
sept 11 is a the koptic new yr every yr.
the pyramid on the one dollar bill is a koptic pyramid only found in Sudan not Egypt.
annuit coeptis is really 'the coptic year' 9-11
but this year sept. 19th 2010 is the date to watch according to the movie 'Knowing' 10 19 09 33 or 09 19 10 EE

PetersCreek
2010-Jul-19, 04:13 AM
In light of the OP's withdrawal, this thread is closed. As always, report this post to request that it be reopened.