PDA

View Full Version : sugesstion for a book

kelly
2004-Apr-02, 10:29 PM
Hello all! I am intersted in reading a book about Extra-solar planets, and also on Binary Star systems. Has anyone read anything interesting lately and could reccommend something?

Drakheim
2004-Apr-02, 10:33 PM
Hello all! I am intersted in reading a book about Extra-solar planets, and also on Binary Star systems. Has anyone read anything interesting lately and could reccommend something?

AHHHHHH!! :o :o I'm blind!

:lol: :lol:

Anyway. Nine Planets (http://www.nineplanets.org) will give you detailed info on the outer planets as well as links for books and other websites. They have LOTS o' info over there which will more than likely lead you to the binary star info you want.

George
2004-Apr-02, 10:38 PM

Someone will likely suggest something but considering all the new discoveries, Googling might be more revealing.

kelly
2004-Apr-02, 10:46 PM
AHHHHHH!! :o :o I'm blind!

:D :D no actually, blind was last night, taking pictures of the moon, then looking through the eyepiece at it! OUCH! :o but I guess the pink writing may have the same effect for some viewers! :D

Brady Yoon
2004-Apr-02, 10:50 PM
Read Cosmos by Carl Sagan. Lots of information, fun to read, and wacky scenarios. :D

skrap1r0n
2004-Apr-02, 10:53 PM

ugh, and i was ~almost~ over my migrain