PDA

View Full Version : Gravitational time dilation in quantum gravity

czeslaw
2010-Sep-07, 06:44 AM
Gravitational time dilation is the effect of time passing at different rates in regions of different gravitational potential; the lower the gravitational potential (closer to the center of a massive object), the more slowly time passes. Albert Einstein originally predicted this effect in his theory of relativity and it has since been confirmed by tests of general relativity.
In my theory the space on the fundamental quantum is made of the quantum events created by the interference of the information due to Compton wave length and time accordingly.
I showed earlier how to derive Black Hole and Holographic principle because of the non-local Compton wave interference.
Here I show how to derive gravitational time dilation and speed of light.

In quantum gravity time is created by a number of quantum events. Each event results with a Planck's time dilation and therefore we perceive a flow of the time. Time doesn't exist as an independent fundamental property or phenomenon.
We measure a distance and a time by a constant speed of light as a constant number of the quantum events which are passed by a photon N= R/lp.
A distance and time become contracted by the number of Planck's units when there is an additional non-local information from a real massive particle with its Compton wave length l= h/mc . We calculate the interference of the information from the direction of the observer and from the direction of the massive particle as a vector sum in a triangle.
As we showed above N=M/m particles cause (M/m) [(lp /(ly/2) )] length contraction and proportional time dilation where ly is a Compton wave length information of the massive particle perpendicular to the information of the observer in vacuum.

Therefore time is a sum :

tf^2 (R/lp) = t0^2(R/lp) + tf^2 (M/m) [(lp /(ly/2) )]

t0^2(R/lp) = tf^2 {(R/lp) - (M/m) [(lp /(ly/2) )]}

where:
lp * lp – Planck length squared = hG/c3
Compton wave length lp=h/mc
After substitution we receive a well known equation for gravitational time dilation:
t0^2= (1-2GM/Rc2 )

You may read more about it :
http://www.hlawiczes1.webpark.pl/gravastar.html

I would like to calculate the Unruh vacuum temperature kT = ha/2p c using the Compton wave length.
May be we can together create a parallel to Verlinde's calculation. Who can help me ?