PDA

View Full Version : What one science question would you want answered?

forrest noble
2010-Oct-06, 02:04 AM
Say that it was possible to ask any one science question and have it “correctly” answered, what would your question be?

In the Question and Answer Section in July 2010 generally the same question was asked here by bunker9603 which I considered an interesting idea/ question. I’m trying the same question out here in the ATM Section by providing answers for these questions along with giving what ever observational or other evidence and/or logic I believe supports my answers.

For the most part I expect I will be trying to answer your questions using alternative theory and hypothesis you may have never heard before. Probably the basis for most of my answers will be theories/ hypothesis based upon my book (http://www.pantheory.com) of my own alternative inter-related theories which is over 400 pages long. The first of such proposals I copy righted over 50 years ago. One of the foundations of my book I consider to be logic so that many of my answers will be based upon observations and what I consider to be more logical interpretations of them.

This (http://www.bautforum.com/showthread.php/106223-What-question-would-you-want-answered?highlight=what+is+your+question+that+you+ would+like+to+know+the+answer+to) is the link to the previous Q&A thread by the same name, and the questions that were asked then.

I have had two previous ATM encounters (whereby I was “drafted”). The first was based upon my theory of pushing gravity (http://www.bautforum.com/showthread.php/83686-Forrest-Nobles-Pushing-Gravity), The other concerned a statement that I made in another section of BAUT here. (http://www.bautforum.com/archive/index.php/t-93803.html) This thread involved what I thought was wrong with a number of mainstream theories. According to the rules of the ATM Section, detailed discussions concerning my previous opinions on these subjects cannot be promoted further but you could PM me concerning your questions concerning these subjects.

My variation of this questioning session will be for you to ask one question at a time and wait until your question is satisfactorily (or otherwise) answered, or that I give you a “I don’t know” type answer, before you post another question. I will try answering questions in the order they are received. Naturally I will defend my ATM answers many of which will be based upon my book which is in the fields of cosmology and theoretical physics. I will also look forward to questions on what might be considered by some to be related philosophical questions related to those or other fields such as all the “why” or “how” questions. I will take questions in any broad field of science. Your “best” questions might be those that you think are presently unanswered or unsatisfactorily answered by present mainstream theory – or where you just want to see/ hear my answer. And of course I will answer your questions related to questions asked by others or any answer that I give.

Questions like “what is the cure for cancer” may not go very far since “I don’t know” may be my likely answer. You can keep asking the same question again provided you continue to alter the wording and each time try to explain why you are asking the same question again. After maybe three or more attempts at trying to explain the same general answer/ concept to you (with maybe additional references to book(s) pages for you to read) I will probably simply say that “I do not know how to explain this concept/ theory/ hypothesis to you any better.”

I will also have the chance to learn from your comments what I may not have addressed/ answered adequately in my book or considered well enough.

AdamL
2010-Oct-06, 02:36 AM
What is the role of consciousness in your system/theory?

forrest noble
2010-Oct-06, 02:57 AM
AdamL, haven't talked to you before. Welcome to my side of BAUT.

What is the role of consciousness in your system/theory?

In my general theories and book consciousness is not mentioned. All theories, in my opinion, are perspectives of reality rather than reality itself. Consciousness I consider as the highest state/ability of the human mind where most of all the perceived "advances" of mankind have been achieved, especially the sciences.

pzkpfw
2010-Oct-06, 03:05 AM
forrest noble, the ATM forum is a place for you to present a theory or idea of yours, and then defend that against questioning.