PDA

View Full Version : Funny

johnwitts
2002-Apr-22, 01:45 AM
http://www.ashleypomeroy.com/hoax.html

Jigsaw
2002-Apr-22, 02:10 AM
Oh, man! I'm convinced. It's the "notepad" photo--does NASA think we're stupid or something, that we wouldn't know that it ought to be floating?

funny stuff
heh

Peter B
2002-Apr-22, 02:18 AM
From the site: "The Moon has one-sixth Earth's gravity, and therefore the notepad should be floating one-sixth of an inch from the table."

But if NASA was using metric measurements, wouldn't that require the notepad to float one-sixth of a CENTIMETRE from the table? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

JayUtah
2002-Apr-22, 03:18 AM
In 1/6 gravity a worker should be able to hold a notepad six times bigger than that one. Yet that pad is no larger than those used on earth.

Art Vandelay
2002-Apr-22, 01:31 PM
This person completely overlooked the fact that in the first photo, the presidential seal is on the door of the vehicle. This proves the astronauts were actually in JFK's limo and there must have been a second group of astronauts on the grassy knoll, or something like that.

Jim
2002-Apr-22, 03:18 PM
On 2002-04-22 09:31, Art Vandelay wrote:
This person completely overlooked the fact that in the first photo...

Look at the person on the right side of that photo... the one in "vacuum". It's Richard Nixon!

Earlier, in another thread, I tried to show how ridiculous it is to claim Nixon was behind any sort of Apollo hoax. With this definitive photographic proof, I must now recant and admit that he did indeed play a pivotal role.

My world is shattered. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

The Curtmudgeon
2002-Apr-22, 11:00 PM
On 2002-04-22 11:18, Jim wrote:
Earlier, in another thread, I tried to show how ridiculous it is to claim Nixon was behind any sort of Apollo hoax. With this definitive photographic proof, I must now recant and admit that he did indeed play a pivotal role.

I keep telling you guys, the boy was Trickier than you can possibly know!

The (I'm pretty sure that he sank the Maine, too) Curtmudgeon