PDA

View Full Version : the great moon fake debate.

NASTA
2010-Dec-08, 08:08 AM
This is an open invitation to jay windley, phil plait, the mythbusters and any other propagandists to come here and prove that the moon landings were not faked.
link removed

now you have to be able to back up what you say with evidence that would hold up in a court of law, so i dont want to here anyone's theories i am after concrete evidence from both sides of the moon hoax conspiracy.
this debate must take place here because no other forum is unbiased enough to hold the discussion because lets face it as soon as you say something they cant answer or don't like they ban you, this will not happen here unless the person reverts to constant insults or personal attacks.

you also must answer any questions asked of you and back up your answers with evidence.
come on take the challenge jarrah white will be there.

Obviousman
2010-Dec-08, 09:19 AM
Yahoo!

Cry Havoc! and let slip the dogs of war.

I'm in there!

Daggerstab
2010-Dec-08, 09:29 AM
Is it me, or that forum is not public? I.e., requires registration to be read? Why?

Jens
2010-Dec-08, 09:57 AM
now you have to be able to back up what you say with evidence that would hold up in a court of law, so i dont want to here anyone's theories i am after concrete evidence from both sides of the moon hoax conspiracy.

What would hold up in a court of law? The main items I can think of are testimony by witnesses and material evidence such as primary documents. How are we supposed to get those?

Obviousman
2010-Dec-08, 09:57 AM
Is it me, or that forum is not public? I.e., requires registration to be read? Why?

I think it requires too much information (real name, date of birth, etc) which can be misused, but:

1) I have a public internet profile and am happy to provide it. It can be found elsewhere on the internet (I have taken precautions against misuse). Even so, part of the board ToS are an undertaken not to pass those details onto a third party. If that should occur, you would have legal recourse against the board owners. Numerous countries consider misuse of such data to be a very serious - and criminal - offence.

2) I thought you could read it with out registering, but may be wrong. Not being able to at least view it without registering would suggest, to me, a sinister intent to hide things.

Obviousman
2010-Dec-08, 10:06 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/evilroyburton/2010-12-08_210348.jpg

Jeff Root
2010-Dec-08, 10:49 AM
NASTA,

I have some questions:

Why do you want yet another debate? Do the hundreds of
debates that have already taken place, on BAUT and elsewhere,
seem inadequate to you? If so, in what way? What do you want
to accomplish with yet another debate?

How do you prove that something isn't faked? For example, how
would you prove to me that the snow I see outside my window
isn't faked? Or, how would you prove to me that the rabbit tracks
I see in the snow outside my window aren't faked?

-- Jeff, in Minneapolis

captain swoop
2010-Dec-08, 11:23 AM
link removed

BAUT is not here for you to Spam your website.

Please do not do it again