PDA

View Full Version : The Veegtrón Theory

victorespinoza
2011-Jan-23, 08:04 AM
The Veegtrón Theory...

Many times I wondered how enlightens the photon and the response I got changed photon by an Veegtrón with electric charge positive and negative.

The reason I gave him an electric charge to the Veegtrón is to verify the theory of lighting by a microscopic short-circuit this particle Veegtrón.

With this particle since discovered, explains why shines the wave out of the lightbulb or a candle is easy, what happens is the wave consists of Veegtrones in microscopic circuit shining and illuminating what we see.

To explain the movement of a Galaxy light to another, I had to say the universe consists entirely of Veegtrones in positive and negative with a mass because it makes floating planets.

If the Veegtrón has mass and energy it is likely that there comes the creation of the atom and its positive and negative electricity. It is also likely that electricity 110 and 220 volts and more are Veegtrones, there is no other place where come there on our planet but the same universe and the universe is a composition of Veegtrones in positive and negative. In conclusion when the Veegtrón brings together becomes atom and electricity.

To explain the phenomenon of light and shadow I had to use the Veegtrón. Veegtrón when in short circuit is light and when it is not short circuit the shadow.

It is hard to believe that this is the composition of the empty particle, but there is another answer: nothing can not be made of anything, the empty must have a composition and in this case I've filled the vacuum Veegtrones, who is to blame move one side of the universe waves across the universe by matter and light touch by touch of energy.

Swift
2011-Jan-23, 04:24 PM
victorespinoza

First, welcome to BAUT.

Second, your ideas are clearly non-Mainstream and so your thread has been moved to the Against The Mainstream (ATM) section of the forum. Posting in this section obliges you to certain requirements. I would strongly urge you to read the Advice for ATM Advocates (http://www.bautforum.com/showthread.php/107271-Advice-for-ATM-Idea-Advocates-Read-before-posting-in-ATM) which explains them and gives you other suggestions. If you are not prepared to follow these obligations, you need to say so immediately, and your thread will be closed.

shadmere
2011-Jan-25, 01:36 PM
Hrm. ::reads again::

Ok, first thing's first.

1. What is a Veegtrón?

2. What microscopic short-circuit are you talking about?

Geo Kaplan
2011-Jan-25, 06:02 PM
It is also likely that electricity 110 and 220 volts and more are Veegtrones,

How are you defining the word "electricity" in your theory? The word can mean different things -- a phenomenon, a form of energy, a charge carrier, a flow of charge, etc. By "110 volts" most scientists mean a potential, so your meaning is unclear. Please explicitly state how you are using the term here.

Strange
2011-Jan-25, 06:42 PM
The Veegtrón Theory...

Oh no. Here we go again... :)

Many times I wondered how enlightens the photon ...

Have you looked at classical and quantum theories of electrodynamics? They might answer your question.

...and the response I got changed photon by an Veegtrón with electric charge positive and negative.

The response you got from whom?

With this particle since discovered...

When, where and how was this particle discovered?

To explain the movement of a Galaxy light to another, I had to say the universe consists entirely of Veegtrones in positive and negative with a mass because it makes floating planets.

Have you looked into Einsteins theory of gravitation. Or even Newton's? You might find they explain the movement of galaxies and planets very well.

If the Veegtrón has mass and energy it is likely that there comes the creation of the atom and its positive and negative electricity. It is also likely that electricity 110 and 220 volts and more are Veegtrones, there is no other place where come there on our planet but the same universe and the universe is a composition of Veegtrones in positive and negative. In conclusion when the Veegtrón brings together becomes atom and electricity.

Can you tell us what is wrong with the existing atomic theories?

amazeofdeath
2011-Jan-25, 10:43 PM
While I'm interested to see any mathematical formulation of the proposed theory, there are several problems, most of which Strange presented above. To add to his post:

1. What's the problem with light and shadow? This is elementary school physics.

2. If there's a 3-dimensional sea of Veegtrónes (I hope that's right, maybe there could be an easier name...), where do all the planets buoy up to? Do you understand that there's no common plane of orbits for the planets, especially when you count in the extra-Solar planets? By chance, are you echoing something like a sea of electrons?

3. Are you aware of forces other than electromagnetism and gravity observed experimentally? Does your theory have anything to contribute there?

Swift
2011-Jan-25, 10:57 PM
victorespinoza,

You are accumulating a significant backlog of questions to answer, and it has been over 2 days since you first posted. If you do not start participating in this thread within the next 12 hours or so, this thread will be closed and that will be your last opportunity on BAUT to discuss your idea.

Swift
2011-Jan-26, 02:05 PM
Given the utter silence, this thread is closed.

victorespinoza, if you happen back in the next 25 days or so, and want to "continue" this discussion, Report this post and we'll reopen this thread. After that, you are done with this topic, you've had your one chance to discuss your idea on BAUT.

VictorEliasEspinozaGuedez
2011-Aug-29, 09:39 PM
If the universe moving waves, it is because it is made of a particle:

And this particle is called VEEGTRÓN

"not dark energy".

pzkpfw
2011-Aug-30, 12:59 AM
VictorEliasEspinozaGuedez, your post has been moved to this sub-forum as you are making non-mainstream claims.

Note that such claims must be supported at BAUT - that is, you need to explain WHY we should agree with you about this "VEEGTRON".

Please make sure you read the rules and such linked in my signature...

pzkpfw
2011-Aug-30, 01:03 AM
...belay that. Sock puppet. Both banned.

(The previous incarnation made the same assertion, but never replied to questions so that thread was closed).