PDA

View Full Version : Itanimulli dot com

Infinitenight2093
2011-Jan-28, 04:26 AM
Does someone have an answer to this? has it been debunked or otherwise? http://www.itanimulli.com the websites name is illuminati spelled backwards, and it brings you to the NSA homepage. Also, this http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/declass/ufo/index.shtml

Cavorite
2011-Jan-28, 05:58 AM
What's to debunk? Someone with a bit of cash and some time on their hands registered the domain and forwards all traffic to the NSA site. How droll.

As for the UFO document registry, what's so suspicious about it? Remember, "UFO" doesn't mean "Nephilim from Zeta Reticuli". So it's a bunch of redacted documents pertaining to sighting reports, etc. Where's the beef?

slang
2011-Jan-28, 07:20 AM
Someone with a bit of cash and some time on their hands [...]

John Fenley from Utah. He sure isn't very good at hiding his tracks. Or maybe he's an MiB but doesn't even know it.

ETA: and just googling that name for fun shows that even at ATS they're complaining that this is re-posted time and time again. And if they have had enough of it...

Jim
2011-Jan-28, 06:59 PM
One would hope that the NSA could be a bit more creative... and secretive.

kleindoofy
2011-Jan-29, 12:26 AM
It is.

It is a little known fact that NASA's main occupation is a pizza delivery service. 15 Minute guarantee. You didn't know that, did you?

See, their secrecy really works.

Luckmeister
2011-Jan-29, 12:50 AM
It is.

It is a little known fact that NASA's main occupation is a pizza delivery service. 15 Minute guarantee. You didn't know that, did you?

See, their secrecy really works.

No wonder that pizza I ordered had green cheese. :shifty:

kleindoofy
2011-Jan-29, 01:01 AM
No wonder that pizza I ordered had green cheese. :shifty:
Yup, that bit about bring back rocks from the Moon was a cover. The Moon isn't made of rocks ...

Garrison
2011-Jan-29, 02:16 PM

Well maybe after the whole Wikileaks thing they thought; 'oh what's the point?' :)

slang
2011-Jan-29, 02:44 PM
Well maybe after the whole Wikileaks thing they thought; 'oh what's the point?' :)

Well, since there has been no definitive evidence of UFO visitations leaked, the only logical conclusion is that they only leaked what they want us to think are leaks! It's reverse psychology, and that's why the website name in OP is backwards. It all makes sense.

Garrison
2011-Jan-29, 04:48 PM
Well, since there has been no definitive evidence of UFO visitations leaked, the only logical conclusion is that they only leaked what they want us to think are leaks! It's reverse psychology, and that's why the website name in OP is backwards. It all makes sense.

You realize that somewhere in the world a CT is putting that forward as a real explanation don't you?

Bozola
2011-Jan-29, 11:17 PM
Backwards spelling is hardly good encryption even for the feeble minded, much less the NSA, despite the fact they they are a government institution. If I were an evil conspirator (damn it, NASA, where's my hoax check!) I'd stick with anagrams at the very least.

Though more apt, I sure that "I am ill unit" is probably less flattering than "Itanimulli".