PDA

View Full Version : [super universe]

SUPER UNIVERSE
2011-Apr-05, 12:57 PM
Our Universe is expanding ! Why expanding ? Scientists have given explanation that Universe is expanding due to BIG-BANG. After some time it will start contracting and again another BIG-BANG occur as explanation given by some scientists. But another explanation may be given. I have imagined a model of our universe which is named as super universe. My model of universe (SUPER UNIVERSE) is based on a contradiction between mathematics and actual behavior of nature. My model of universe (Super Universe) explains that why our universe is expanding, where our heavenly bodies are going and from where any particle is coming. What is gravitation ? what is black hole ? etc. are explained.

Jim
2011-Apr-05, 06:48 PM
This post was moved from another thread.

SUPER UNIVERSE, it is against BAUT policy to hijack someone's ATM thread by inserting your own ATM idea. If you want to present and defend your idea, do it in this thread.

John Mendenhall
2011-Apr-05, 09:52 PM
Our Universe is expanding ! Why expanding ? Scientists have given explanation that Universe is expanding due to BIG-BANG. After some time it will start contracting and again another BIG-BANG occur as explanation given by some scientists. But another explanation may be given. I have imagined a model of our universe which is named as super universe. My model of universe (SUPER UNIVERSE) is based on a contradiction between mathematics and actual behavior of nature. My model of universe (Super Universe) explains that why our universe is expanding, where our heavenly bodies are going and from where any particle is coming. What is gravitation ? what is black hole ? etc. are explained.

Well? Explain your ATM idea, please.

Tensor
2011-Apr-05, 10:00 PM
Our Universe is expanding ! Why expanding ? Scientists have given explanation that Universe is expanding due to BIG-BANG.

Actually, expanding to explain the red shift numbers, the primordial element abundances, and a whole host of other observations. The expanding is an explanation for an observation. Not an observation for the explanation.

After some time it will start contracting and again another BIG-BANG occur as explanation given by some scientists. But another explanation may be given.

Actually, there are several different explanation that may be given, not just one.

I have imagined a model of our universe which is named as super universe. My model of universe (SUPER UNIVERSE) is based on a contradiction between mathematics and actual behavior of nature.

Can you point out where in the FLRW Metric (http://fisica.usac.edu.gt/public/curccaf_proc/borganihtml/node1.html) (the first equation) and for what values the Friedmann equations (http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/astro/fried.html) you think the equations contradict the behavior of nature?

My model of universe (Super Universe) explains that why our universe is expanding,

But I thought you said the Big Bang already did that? Now you say it doesn't? Which one is it?

Fortis
2011-Apr-05, 10:27 PM
I look forward to hearing the observations that your model predicts, backed by mathematics, that our current model does not.

WayneFrancis
2011-Apr-06, 06:13 AM

Usually a model who "is based on a contradiction between mathematics and actual behaviour" are bad models.

So let us see your maths / model and I'm sure we can agree that it disagrees with both the mainstream model and observations of our universe.

John Mendenhall
2011-Apr-06, 07:57 PM
Well? Explain your ATM idea, please.

Again, couild you please explain your ATM idea, clearly and concisely?

Thanks, John M.

SUPER UNIVERSE
2011-Apr-24, 11:26 AM
Thank you for your suggestion. Actually I do so unknowingly.

John Mendenhall
2011-Apr-25, 04:36 AM
It helps if you quote the question you are answering.

SUPER UNIVERSE
2011-Apr-25, 05:19 PM
Again, couild you please explain your ATM idea, clearly and concisely?
Actually I am not challenging any theory of modern physics (like , Einstein's theory, BIG-BANG theory, etc.). My model of universe, which is imagined by me, explains only general arrangement of functioning of universe. There is no any deep mathematical theorem in my model of universe. My model of universe is mostly based on logic. First of all I want to explain my model of universe (super universe) then the reason of assuming such model.
I want to know that how should I explain my ideas ? either by editing my first post or through replies.

Noclevername
2011-Apr-25, 06:17 PM
Actually I am not challenging any theory of modern physics (like , Einstein's theory, BIG-BANG theory, etc.). My model of universe, which is imagined by me, explains only general arrangement of functioning of universe. There is no any deep mathematical theorem in my model of universe. My model of universe is mostly based on logic. First of all I want to explain my model of universe (super universe) then the reason of assuming such model.
I want to know that how should I explain my ideas ? either by editing my first post or through replies.

Replies, please.

pzkpfw
2011-Apr-25, 08:02 PM
... editing my first post ...

NO. (Please read the rules).

astromark
2011-Apr-29, 03:39 AM
My only note to Super Universe would be...

To please tell us in your own words what you are telling us. What is your idea, explanation,

Expand on the 'It is logic' part of your thinking... I would like to think about this from your point of view...

John Mendenhall
2011-Apr-30, 01:56 AM

Ok, let's try black holes. How does your idea explain them?

SUPER UNIVERSE
2011-May-03, 09:05 AM
First of all I am describing my model of universe then next time I will describe that reason (why have I assumed this type of model).

My model of UNIVERSE
Our universe is situated in super universe. Now what is super universe ! Super universe is a very very big universe in which our universe exists. As per my model of universe, the super universe contains pockets of space . These pockets are of different sizes. Let some pockets of space are of size v1, other group of pockets are of sizes v2, v3, v4, etc. According to my model of universe, the bunch of same size of pockets (let v1 size) forms a universe. Similarly the bunch of pockets of other size (let v2) forms another universe and so on. I.e. many universes may exist in super universe. Our universe is one of them. The sizes v1, v2, v3, etc are the smallest sizes for that universe. I.e. if a universe is bunch of pockets of size v1, it means that v1 is the smallest volume of that universe. The particle or energy, lies in this smallest pocket of space, is the smallest particle of that universe.
Let our universe is bunch of pockets of space of size v1. It means smallest volume of our universe is v1 and particle in this pocket of space is smallest particle of our universe. I.e. any particle of size less than v1 canít exist in our universe. These smallest particles get together in different manners and form atoms, then molecules, elements, objects, bigger objects, and big heavenly bodies etc.
According to my model of universe, super universe is filled with very-very fine particles or very low level energy particle. These particles enter into pockets of space of any universe (there may be many universes in super universe) and trapped in it. As these particles of super universe trapped into pocket of space of our universe, it appears in our universe. I.e. smallest particle appear in our universe of size v1. So the volume of smallest particle of our universe is v1.
According to my model of universe, our universe is a bunch of pockets of space. These pockets are separate to each other. Taking an orange for example; there are many tiny pockets inside the orange in which juice lies. These pockets are separate to each other and contain juice separately. Juice inside the orange is not in continuous form but lies in many separate pockets. Similarly our universe is also not in continuous form but lies in many pockets of spaces which are separate to each other. Some pockets may contain particle and some may vacant (i.e. some contain only space).
These pockets are separate to each other.
As per my model of universe, the pockets of space are static with respect to each other. Only particles in these pockets can move from one pocket to another pocket. Now question arises that, pockets are separate to each other, how a particle can move from one pocket to another?

According to my model of universe, during movement, any particle goes into adjacent pocket by disappearing and appearing process. I.e. the particle disappears from its pocket and simultaneously appears in adjacent pocket. The above figures show the position of a particle during motion. Taking example of a movie, a picture moves from one position to another by disappearing and appearing process. i.e. the picture disappears from its position and appears in new position. Similarly in our three dimensional universe, a particle or body disappears from its position and simultaneously similar particles appear in next adjacent pockets.
According to my model of universe, our universe is inside the super universe. The pockets of space of our universe are not up to infinite but their extent is limited. Beyond these pockets, super universe is there.
Light also travel through these pockets by same disappearing and appearing process. According to my model of universe, we are in our universe only. We canít go in super universe, even we canít see into super universe. If one sees into super universe from outer boundary of our universe, he canít see anything. He will feel a black sea there, just like, if one close his eyes and see inside. After closing his eyes one feel like a black space (black sea) around him. Nothing is seen into it. Matters of our universe are running towards super universe (black sea) outside our universe and are dissolving in it. I.e. particles are coming from super universe to our universe (in the pockets of space of our universe) and start running towards outside the universe and dissolve again in super universe. This cycle is going on, just like water cycle on the Earth. Water drop comes from sea and again after completing the water cycle, it goes to sea through rivers and dissolves in sea.

Shaula
2011-May-03, 03:05 PM
Predictions? Equations? Your model is only useful if it has these associated with it. The equations allow us to check it for mathematical internal consistency, the predictions are what allow us to test it.

Tensor
2011-May-04, 03:36 AM
First of all I am describing my model of universe then next time I will describe that reason (why have I assumed this type of model).

My model of UNIVERSE
These pockets are of different sizes. Let some pockets of space are of size v1, other group of pockets are of sizes v2, v3, v4, etc.

Define v1 numerically and in terms of dimensional units. Also the same for v2, v3, and v4, etc.

According to my model of universe, the bunch of same size of pockets (let v1 size) forms a universe. Similarly the bunch of pockets of other size (let v2) forms another universe and so on. I.e. many universes may exist in super universe. Our universe is one of them.

Define "bunch" numerically and dimensionally.

The sizes v1, v2, v3, etc are the smallest sizes for that universe. I.e. if a universe is bunch of pockets of size v1, it means that v1 is the smallest volume of that universe.

If you define a universe have a size of a bunch of pockets of size v1, exactly how can the smallest volume of that universe be v1? Would't the smallest volumne have to be v1 times the number in the bunch? If not, exactly how to you get a volume, for a universe, smaller than the defined size of that universe?

The particle or energy, lies in this smallest pocket of space, is the smallest particle of that universe. Let our universe is bunch of pockets of space of size v1. It means smallest volume of our universe is v1 and particle in this pocket of space is smallest particle of our universe. I.e. any particle of size less than v1 canít exist in our universe.

Or, are you trying to say that a universe is a bunch of pockets of size v1 and the smallest volume of space, in that universe, is v1?

These smallest particles get together in different manners and form atoms, then molecules, elements, objects, bigger objects, and big heavenly bodies etc.
According to my model of universe, super universe is filled with very-very fine particles

Define very-very fine.

or very low level energy particle.

Define very low level energy.

These particles enter into pockets of space of any universe (there may be many universes in super universe) and trapped in it. As these particles of super universe trapped into pocket of space of our universe, it appears in our universe. I.e. smallest particle appear in our universe of size v1. So the volume of smallest particle of our universe is v1.

Could a particle larger than v1 appear in our universe?

These pockets are separate to each other.
As per my model of universe, the pockets of space are static with respect to each other. Only particles in these pockets can move from one pocket to another pocket. Now question arises that, pockets are separate to each other, how a particle can move from one pocket to another?
According to my model of universe, during movement, any particle goes into adjacent pocket by disappearing and appearing process. I.e. the particle disappears from its pocket and simultaneously appears in adjacent pocket.

How does it do this? You do realize that this has never been observed, right?

The above figures show the position of a particle during motion. Taking example of a movie, a picture moves from one position to another by disappearing and appearing process. i.e. the picture disappears from its position and appears in new position. Similarly in our three dimensional universe, a particle or body disappears from its position and simultaneously similar particles appear in next adjacent pockets.

What are the size of these pockets? If you say they are the smallest volume of space, and the pocket would contain the smallest particle, how do you explain particles that are composites of more than one particle (remember, this has been verified by experiment)? Do the pockets come together? For instance, an uranium atom is composed of very many different particles. If the pockets come together to form the particle, when it fissions, do the different pockets separate? Oh, wait, you said all the pockets are static to one another. So how is this explained?