PDA

View Full Version : Mars University's Thread

Mars University
2011-Apr-10, 01:12 PM
Have you considered that maybe instead of NASA being morons (either posting images showing lakes lying about the conditions on Mars or failing to see obvious details) that maybe they have people who are better at interpreting photos than you and realize that while they may look like lakes and forests to a cursory examination they are in fact something completely different?

Anyone that doubts that NASA has found these Items can go to the NASA Press Conference from 2001... Look it up on youtube, the head examiner of the photographs held a new conference and confirmed not only water but the finding of many other items including vegetation... Just as with many other findings, the ignorant will ignore the facts and even the words of one of NASA's own people in order to assure their view of reality does not change... Thank you for the link, find the NASA press conference and anyone that doubts it can watch the press conference then contact the NASA scientist who held the conference and question his motives..

If I have time I will pull the conference if you don't find it.. Thanks for sharing.

Garrison
2011-Apr-10, 01:32 PM
Anyone that doubts that NASA has found these Items can go to the NASA Press Conference from 2001... Look it up on youtube, the head examiner of the photographs held a new conference and confirmed not only water but the finding of many other items including vegetation... Just as with many other findings, the ignorant will ignore the facts and even the words of one of NASA's own people in order to assure their view of reality does not change... Thank you for the link, find the NASA press conference and anyone that doubts it can watch the press conference then contact the NASA scientist who held the conference and question his motives..

If I have time I will pull the conference if you don't find it.. Thanks for sharing.

So NASA found standing water and vegetation on Mars, announced it in 2001 and somehow no one noticed it? I mean you can't reference a news report, a page on any NASA website, just some Youtube link that you claim exists but don't actually provide?

Strange
2011-Apr-10, 01:52 PM
Something like this presumably: www.ultor.org/mars-1.htm

obviously nothing to do with NASA, more like the Institute for Advanced Pareidolia.

Swift
2011-Apr-10, 03:18 PM
Mars University

I have moved your thread and the response to it from enio's thread into their own. It is too confusing to have people try to respond to two different advocates of different (if related) conspiracy theories. Please, post your stuff here.

I will remind you that as an advocate of a conspiracy theory you are required to follow our rules for such, including answering all questions put to you. If you do not, you risk infraction and suspension.

RAMS57
2011-Apr-11, 07:16 AM

You are in error. When citing things of this nature, use the source, as the source has the most esoteric, and direct related data on this topic. NASA's mandate is to seek out off Earth, or exosolar life even, of any kind if possible. YouTube is not and cannot be, a reference of any kind regarding this sort of claim/topic. NASA can be.

NASA Press Conferences Back To 2003 (http://search.nasa.gov/search/search.jsp?nasaInclude=life+on+mars)

Thank you,

Robert

RAMS57
2011-Apr-11, 07:22 AM
Also, FYI, the 300 events of all types at NASA for entire year of 2001.

NASA-2001 (http://www.nasa.gov/audience/formedia/archives/MP_Archive_01.html)

Robert

Jason Thompson
2011-Apr-11, 03:13 PM
Anyone that doubts that NASA has found these Items can go to the NASA Press Conference from 2001... Look it up on youtube, the head examiner of the photographs held a new conference and confirmed not only water but the finding of many other items including vegetation...

Can you please explain how it was that in the 90s, when it was believed that evidence of life had been found inside a Martian meteorite, this became front page news across the world, and yet this supposed announcement of vegetation and other items did not?