PDA

View Full Version : Bogus Lunar Module Landing!!!!!

DogGoneSmart
2011-May-12, 11:35 PM
I have a fairly strong science background. I have fairly good common sense and instincts when it comes to fundamentals in the physical sciences.

For openers, let's take a gander at the fake Apollo 16 landing where the LM sat on the surface supposedly for 2 days, 23 hours , 2 minutes, and thirteen seconds. Now the lander is cooking like a Thanksgiving Turkey. How does the lander dump the heat after touchdown when the moon's surface itself is at least as hot and almost certainly hotter than the LM. The surface has been cooking like turkey gravy for longer than the LM turkey.

FAKE!!!!!!!!!! FAKE!!!!! FAKE!!!!!!!

If that's not enough to insult a person like myself with a fairly modest science background, what must real scientists think of this bogus baloney????

Armstrong and Aldrin said they were freezing cold after the walk. How can that be? FAKE!!! PHONEY AND FAKE AGAIN!!!! NASA tells us the exact opposite of what one would really expect and they expect to throw me off the right track with that? HARDLY!!!!!!!

Why were Armstrong and Aldrin cold? How did the Apollo 16 dump roughly 3 days' worth of of whatever heat was absorbed? Granted, solar light was reflected, but not 100%. What gives with the hokey story?

I cannot for the life of me in a gadrillion years believe anyone can buy into this fantasy.

Come on Hoaxers don't be cowards! Join in here, this is your big chance,

Glom
2011-May-13, 02:45 AM
As a physicist, can you put some numbers to your transfer analysis? Can you demonstrate that th LM would have absorbed such an amount of heat? Also don't forget to include the effect of the active cooling systems.

Gillianren
2011-May-13, 03:15 AM
If that's not enough to insult a person like myself with a fairly modest science background, what must real scientists think of this bogus baloney????

That people who disbelieve the science of Apollo don't know what they're talking about.

chayisheng
2011-May-13, 03:19 AM
Watching American Idol. Will back this up with plenty of support after Scotty makes it to the round of 3. Out for 45 minutes.

Apollo is so very tragic.

shriram
2011-May-13, 03:20 AM
.....If that's not enough to insult a person like myself with a fairly modest science background, what must real scientists think of this bogus baloney????

Real scientists know the real science behind the whole expedition. So they don't thinks this to be phony and fake.

moonfunk
2011-May-13, 03:48 AM
Where do you think the "Set it and forget it", mantra of the Ronco Rotisserie & BBQ Oven originated?

pzkpfw
2011-May-13, 04:00 AM
Sock(s). Thread closed.